Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

I look for a good balance between size, noise and performance.

I need a rig for the new games coming out. Moving from the 360 to PC.

I like to have a good balance of everything in my gaming computer so one isnt bottleneckign the other.

I look for the video card in a gaming pc. A good video card get you gaming at 1080p 60fps or even higher. Rest of the parts are negotiable, but spending the time/money on a video card is an absolute must.

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen. I always choose a beefy graphics card for my rig. I need a smaller computer now anyway, want to put it up on my desk!

2. Facebook share from Sam Lewis: https://www.facebook.com/hgpot/posts/10201721303012576

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @hgpot: https://twitter.com/hgpot/status/373544645503885312

Desktop: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1070 EVGA FTW | 256GB NVMe + 1TB SSD

Primary Server: i9-9900K @ 5GHz | 128GB DDR4 2666MHz | GT 750 Ti | 1TB NVMe + 80TB HDD

Secondary Server: Xeon X5675 @ 3.1GHz | 96GB DDR3 1366MHz ECC | Quadro 2000 | 1TB SSD + 16TB HDD

Backup server (old desktop): i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz | GTX 660 MSI TF2 | 2TB SSD

For me a gaming system needs killer aesthetics which is why I almost went and bought the maingear system myself until I decided to build my own

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Thanks for the giveaway, feel bad for all the people outside of us and canada though.

Love to get my hands on this sleek small form factor gaming rig. Help me, Help you win.

Thanks for the epic giveaway Linus, and of course, Intel. In gaming systems I like an SSD for flavor to keep a certain speed and a HDD for mass storage and games. I also tend to prioritize RAM speed over actual size. This allows a better OC (in general). Also, I enjoy a silent machine very much. Have fun at PAX, perhaps you'll see the guys from the Tek there.

I understand the frustration for those on other continents, but let me tell you I feel the same when Hexus.net (UK based if I'm correct) host UK and/or Europe only giveways.

I look for best price/performance and awesome looks

Thank you Linus as always love your videos <3. 

I mostly look for graphics card, but if other parts look pretty unpleasant to me, i gotta get in deep.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway! The ULTIMATE gaming computer needs to looks awesome and be able to fly laps around any other computer.

Posted this giveaway to Google + 

Hi everyone participating in the YET AGAIN awesome giveaway(Woohoo)! What I particularly look for in a gaming PC is 2 things:Pure performance, and aesthetics. Both can be summed up with: I want some bragging rights haha. Currently my laptop with integrated graphics achieve neither of those, which is why I'm excited for this giveaway! Have fun everyone and thanks Linustechtips team!

Twitter: Here we go!  @JonMilwaukee (https://twitter.com/JonMilwaukee/status/373564287681175552)

Steam: I'm all in!        Aquadian  (http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/12/864977564161148836/)

Ever since I started doing system builds for people (it's really a hobby and I don't charge for it) I've learned that what's best to look for in a gaming machine specifically is the capability to play the games that the user want to play and do it reasonably well, but it's usually not cheap. I guess that's why my gaming rig doesn't perform half as well as some of the ones I've seen on the linustechtips show. When it boils down to it, what matters most in PC gaming is AFFORDABILITY.

(insert signature here)