Someone's selling The Linus pimped hyperX Savage Build.

Ableglobe

So what? His computer now, he can do what he wants with it. It's a shame he won it and is selling it, but why the fuck does it matter to you people.

Because this is a discussion forum, we discuss things.

I am sorry if you dont get that

I hope the owner has a good reason.. 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Wow you negative ones are a fine bunch........ "He didn't deserve the PC if he's gunna sell it..."

He didn't state a reason, but he could very well have a good reason for doing so

Consider the theoretical reasons and don't instantly judge him.

You never know..... his Mom could have been hit by a truck (or whatever) and needs costly medical assistance in a hurry. <-- What would you do...?

People are so quick to judge....

With a description like "It should be able to run the most demanding games with all settings maxed out and achieve +100FPS on ALL games. In less demanding games, FPS will range in the hundreds and for some even in the thousands", it's pretty fucking obvious that it's greed. And not a medical emergency.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

For all those that care about it, we should pool our money and buy it so we can give it to someone worthy.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

He's tried to sell it before too. I agree it's his to do what he wants, but I feel like he just enters giveaways and just sells when he wins. 

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ispeakprophecy&iid=252138265290&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=180&_trkparms=negative_180

Sold before and wanted more money lmao. Kind of douchy. 

He sold it twice and pulled out to get more money.

Looking at some of the comments here maybe his parents made him because he peed on the bathroom floor

even if I had won this thing, I'd sell my old build, not this one .-.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

its ok guys, i asked him why he did it.

we may know soon.

edit: if the witch hunting continues, I will have to report the thread. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

its ok guys, i asked him why he did it.

we may know soon.

Response - Wanted fatter stacks of cash after realizing people WOULD pay it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

How does he have so many? Are they replica builds then?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

So what? His computer now, he can do what he wants with it. It's a shame he won it and is selling it, but why the fuck does it matter to you people.

it could end worse. like if he had bad grades, his parents could have made him destroy it himself. selling it is better than trashing it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Eh. Maybe.

You can choose not to sell it to an Auction somehow (apparently).

edit: if the witch hunting continues, I will have to report the thread. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's only one (Linus only built one), he stops the sale and re-lists it because he knows people would pay more for it.

EG: Sets a $1850 minimum, reach's that goal. Pulls out like a softy and re-does the listing with a higher price, then does it again another time for even more money.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Because this is a discussion forum, we discuss things.

I am sorry if you dont get that

Kay, and I was voicing my opinion.

it could end worse. like if he had bad grades, his parents could have made him destroy it himself. selling it is better than trashing it.

Most parents aren't that friggin stupid though.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

He sold it twice and pulled out to get more money.

Looking at some of the comments here maybe his parents made him because he peed on the bathroom floor

If I had the money I'd buy it. I'd keep the case and stuff and put my CPU, Ram, and motherboard, but keep the 980s and the case and stuff. 

If you win something and don't want it sell it to someone on here for cheap. I'd sell it to one of my friends for cheap, or some of the parts and keep the case. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

If I won a giveaway this is exactly what I would do, because I'm 100% satisfied with my current rig.

Then just don't enter. These guys just enter to get some extra money. Wouldn't he have to pay taxes on this too? If so report it to IRS. lmao

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

he won the price, he can do what he want with it, doesn't bother me he is selling it  :lol:

also, at least he didn't say stuff like "one of a kind made by linus from linustechtips" or something

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You guys keep talking about reporting this, and i know this guys kinda strange, but honestly who are we gonna call?

Edit: wait for it...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Kay, and I was voicing my opinion.

Most parents aren't that friggin stupid though..

Most parents don't know what a hard drive is, let alone a whole custom system. they'll just not realize it's worth anything and force their child to destroy it if they did something bad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The winner is a little kid... he has a YouTube channel and his name is on the HyperX video on their YouTube page.  Probably either got grounded and had to sell it, or..he just sold it for whatever reason.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

You guys keep talking about reporting this, and i know this guys kinda strange, but honestly who are we gonna call?

Edit: wait for it...

GHOSTBUSTERS

Most parents don't know what a hard drive is, let alone a whole custom system. they'll just not realize it's worth anything and force their child to destroy it if they did something bad.

Destroying a computer is a little stupid though...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)