Hi, I'm New.

kels

Hello everybody. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself as I'd like to get a chance to get to know the community. 

I'll start of with saying my name is Cam, I'm a college student from Sweden. I'd rather not disclose my age because that is a bit personal, however I am interested in meeting all of you. 

Thank you for reading over this and have a good day!

[spoiler=Current Rig] N/A

@d3sl91 - Lol, sounds like you'd have a ball of a time where I live. 

Welcome to the forums mate.

Now, as a community you should know that in order to become a full member you will need to pick one tech brand, and fanboy over it as much as possible; then you need to pick an argument with another member, and have at least 50 members added to your ignore list before the end of this month.

I joke... Or do I?

Either way at least we're better than a lot of other tech communities rofl.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Welcome to the forums mate.

Now, as a community you should know that in order to become a full member you will need to pick one tech brand, and fanboy over it as much as possible; then you need to pick an argument with another member, and have at least 50 members added to your ignore list before the end of this month.

I joke... Or do I?

Either way at least we're better than a lot of other tech communities rofl.

There is an ignore feature? What have I been doing all this time. 

@d3sl91 - Lol, sounds like you'd have a ball of a time where I live. 

I'd quite sure I would! Enjoy your time here. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

@Atmos - But... but I like a lot of brands. :( 

@Atmos - But... but I like a lot of brands. :(

Well then, that's just not gonna work.

Pick a brand you hate ferociously, and fanboy over that!

;)

There is an ignore feature? What have I been doing all this time. 

Profile > edit profile > ignore preferences > [member name] ignore: posts, signature, messages

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Well then, that's just not gonna work.

Pick a brand you hate ferociously, and fanboy over that!

;)

Well I can fondly say I've never been a fan of Razor products... mainly because the one pair of headphones I had from them nearly put me deaf. Does that count? 

Welcome to the forum, cam

Gigabyte X570 UD

Ryzen 5 5600x

16GB 3200mhz ram

Asus TUF Rx5700XT

600w PSU

256GB NVME boot drive

1tb sata ssd game drive

2tb mechanical storage drive

Logitech G815 Tactile

Logitech G502

AudioTechnica ATH-G1WL

LG B9 OLED

Well I can fondly say I've never been a fan of Razor products... mainly because the one pair of headphones I had from them nearly put me deaf. Does that count? 

I think you're in business then mate.

Hey Cam!

Welcome to LTT.

Name's Alastar.

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Nah m8, go for MSI. My sister lives in Sweden. Best country eva. Welcome to the forums!

hej då! Welcome to this forum. 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nah m8, go for MSI. My sister lives in Sweden. Best country eva. Welcome to the forums!

I love MSI's gear. It's always so sleek looking. 

hej då! Welcome to this forum. 

Hej då means goodbye, lol. But thank you!

-snip-

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here at the LTT forums. A few things to make both your and our forum lives a little easier:

- Read and abide by the LTT Code of Conduct (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/)

- Follow the topics you create

- Quote someone if replying to them

- Mark your thread as solved if it is

Thanks a lot, have a good time here at LTT :D

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?