Tech Hall of Shame

Ookami

48 days is all it took.

043775-microsoft-kin.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I vote to make this its own little permanent sub forum inside of the general discussion.

10909_456132844458524_1238133346_n.jpg

This made me laugh so hard. Thank you.

Not out yet (Valve cant count to 3)

78311.jpg

Out after looooooooooooong time and fail.

EBMNJjD.png

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

.... did he put the thermal past IN the socket instead of on top of the cpu 

35b5551f8c4b15c5224a5338d1172be6.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

whats wrong with the pic is it the cpu fan

whats wrong with the pic is it the cpu fan

You are making me laugh as well.

Did i say this?

attachicon.giflol.jpg

they arent fails this are meant to be for people who cant ask thhere parents for 1000 bucks for a pc

Not sure if anybody posted this or not:P NES Power Glove.

post-4357-0-95331200-1377435817.jpg

Since this thread is falling down and nobody gives it a hand

3862AA954E54D0AF6523A538EBCF20.jpg

i have that exact same case!!!

I was going to post this but couldn't remember what it was called.

The concept is awesome, but the n-gage did fail badly.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

This is basically /r/techsupportgore.

Topic like this are on every tech related forums soo might be on ours too dont you think?

Ministry of StopIt!

Not sure if anybody posted this or not:P NES Power Glove.

Hey now, that thing worked great with Rad Racer lol :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Seeing this stupid brandname on everything now - from phones to tablets to cars to home theatre systems.

htc-one-x-beats-audio.jpgbeats_audio.jpg

People just HAVE to have a brandname that's stupidly overpriced just so that they can brag about it - so I utterly hate seeing this now. It's officially become the mac of audio.

Seeing this stupid brandname on everything now - from phones to tablets to cars to home theatre systems.

People just HAVE to have a brandname that's stupidly overpriced just so that they can brag about it - so I utterly hate seeing this now. It's officially become the mac of audio.

I know how you feel. Unfortunaly my laptop has that brandname as well since when I pick a laptop I'm going for cheap and good components with hopefully a dedicated gpu. That HP laptop meat those requirements...

If done right, that actually works :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27336-dremel-to-the-gpu/

But reading the text I would say the guy had no chance of doing it right at all :P

He's tried cutting it to standard PCI. It 'would' work by cutting a PCIe 16x connector to, say, 8x. but PCIe to PCI does not work.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

one-hand-keyboard-785539.jpg

Watching Dollhouse last week and seen Summer Glau use one of these keyboards as her character could use only her right hand, I can only type with my left hand and I just use a standard qwerty keyboard (mechanical of course tho).

Cry Havoc!

I need to buy it for mah Black and tinted Escalade - yeeeeah boi! Cracker gonna roll in style! Finally Justin Bieber gonna reach everyone...

Ministry of StopIt!

slashgear_nexus_q_0002-580x389.jpg

Luckily it paved the way for Chromecast.

1348763542_7032_photo.PNG?itok=2HI4K85j

Apple Maps

htc-first-slide-01.png

HTC first & Facebook Home

Also, this guy:

xbox_one_don_mattrick_31197.jpg

If done right, that actually works :P
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27336-dremel-to-the-gpu/
But reading the text I would say the guy had no chance of doing it right at all :P

Yeah, you'd be better off just cutting off the end of the PCIe slot in the Motherboard, so you end up with an open slot instead of ruining the GPU.

htc-first-slide-01.png

HTC first & Facebook Home

But the Facebook First was a great phone once you disabled the Facebook Home part.

But the Facebook First was a great phone once you disabled the Facebook Home part.

Yes it was stock android underneath. Problem is not many people knew that and those who did had better options and it didn't sell. which is why it's price was dropped aggressively after a few weeks and then it was discontinued about 2 months after release.