Tech Hall of Shame

Ookami

Its a call line. Situations when people in that kind of job freak out are quite normal.

This is quite handy:

bath-room-pc.jpg

If it still was 2000 and tablets wasnt invented, but DAT stereo with shelfs for it.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

This thread is going to be awesome  :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Don't have a picture, but my GPU gets really hot on my laptop so I keep a block of ice next to it.

H05jJjP.gif

Had to make this for this quote...

Ministry of StopIt!

4p9cXVG.jpg

I feel with you bro but that is nothing but epic and hilarious at once  :lol:

Metal Balls anyone? Great fit if you have to enhance yours. 

post-18995-0-75339600-1377163220.jpg

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Metal Balls anyone? Great fit if you have to enhance yours. 

What exactly is that?

What exactly is that?

Nexus Q from google. they rolled out preorders for 299$. And even before they released it they cancelled all pre orders. Refunded the money and sent out a free "prototype" to everyone. It never made the market. Now the chromecase has been its replacement.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Nexus Q from google. they rolled out preorders for 299$. And even before they released it they cancelled all pre orders. Refunded the money and sent out a free "prototype" to everyone. It never made the market. Now the chromecase has been its replacement.

And what does it do?  :P

Tech R.A.G.E office

Viewers that get a heart attack when pc/laptop get sh*t kicked out of it dont start the clip. Ahh who am i kidding click it! Do it!

http://youtu.be/2MKYI-7peGQ

Only quesition - Where did the first dude got that damn sledgehammer from?

Seems like just another day at the office. They were all raging cus they didn't have mechanical keyboards.  :lol:  :lol:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

And what does it do?  :P

It's supposed to steam music movies from goole play and stream youtube. nothing more. no chrome no netflix no app store. now people have found ways to run android ui on it. 

4p9cXVG.jpg

i put a few ice packs in a towel and put it under my laptop so it doesnt overheat

i put a few ice packs in a towel and put it under my laptop so it doesnt overheat

You both going ghetto...

Ministry of StopIt!

found a similar pic to what my friend used to do

a.aaa-Epic-Computer-Cooling-System.jpg

My friend did something pretty similar where the exhaust and intake had a pretty thick tube ish thing attached that ran outside with a filter on the end to prevent bugs. so ghetto.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

You both going ghetto...

I have done that too!

My first response: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Just downloaded MOAR Ram - im TEH GODofTEHPCCommunity. Bow down to my downloaded RAM!

post-6374-0-80773100-1377167166.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Seems like a good deal to me.

post-621-0-19540200-1377167334.png

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel