Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Its a bad ass mini pc because of that sexy gtx 960 i just love it

steamcommunity.com/id/ChristHan

It's small, I like small things! I also like big things, but it's small, so give it to me :) 

I want it because then i can do school things, and use Inventor at school, because my laptop is not good enough for it. 

This cute little PC is awesome. You can just mount it on the back of my monitor :-) No huge box beside me, when my family and I are living in one room. And this tiny PC has more grunt than my current HUGE one :-D Always wanted one for its awesome size/performance ratio:-)

Would be great if i had this because it is a 4h train trip from school to my actual home.I live in a student corridor on the weekdays and my actual home whenever i not have school for 2-3 days. Right now i am carrying around my mid tower build in a big Ikea bag whenever i travel. So it would be great to have something like this Zbox instead, then i could just put it in my Travel bag instead of carrying around my big heavy mid tower build!

This would be great for the idea I want for in my living room. I want to try out various streaming media pc options, but I really do not have the money to go all out likeni couldnwithnone of these. I could use my laptop, but then I'd be without that when I am traveling. A mini pc option like this is great for the space I have.

I think Zotac ZBOX Magnus EN970 is great for situations where bulky system needs to be avoided. ( I recently build ATX-MID tower build and they are still HUGE.... ) 

The new build was to replace my broken laptop, which I am now attempting to fix and make it available for my brothers to use. ( They are in elementary school and do not own any computing machine. )

ZBOX will be more appropriate in my situation becuase:

i) They have small form factor which will be easier to determine the location of installation. ( I was going to build laptop ( but used like desktop with separate keyboard, mouse and monitor ) in the basement for the sake of "Controlling" what they do on the computer. )

ii) As I am going to make my old laptop to be used as a desktop-ish set-up, why not make ZBOX to become part of it. ( It is proper desktop, right? )

iii) My old laptop that I was going to set up for my brothers have dead external GPU. With GTX960, they can still do minimal games. 

Regardless I win or not, thanks LMG and ZOTAC for making this giveaway. It introduced me to the mini form factor PC, which is disregarded thinking size limit would limit the performance, but looking at ZBOX, it is not the case anymore. THANKS!

It would fit perfectly between the sound base and the TV. Playing on my TV without any input lags would also be pretty sweet.

whats cool about it is that its so small that it can fit under a tv easily 

I'm interested in the zbox because my current pc uses a HD 6570 and I can barely play anything, and a gtx 960 would be an incredible improvement

There are books stacked up all around my desk and on the floor, leaving no room for big cases. :(

I'm interested in the zbox because my current pc uses a HD 6570 and I can barely play anything, and a gtx 960 would be an incredible improvement

Love this pc for compactness and energy savings, also less noise. Makes for  the perfect HTPC.

i like the Zbox because its so freaking small, would be perfect for LAN parties also for a media pc in the front room when not at lans, also i could use it for game streaming portable enough to take into any room with ease. this size is perfect to carry with you like a laptop 

i would wall mount it, I think it would look really cool :-)

I want to win it, so i can give it to my little brother... He has never got anything to play at, so i really want it for him.

Awesome little PC would be great for replacing my old crusty laptop :) 

Most of all, NEW is always BETTER and of course this little thing rocks! Got a SFF Gaming PC myself and this one would be awesome for my girlfriend!

:D

RM

Cause i just converted my girfriend in gaming and she cannot play on her 2003 laptop so this would be great for her first Compact and Powerfull gaming rig. She lives with other girl so this would fit greatly in her room and you don't need to invest in entire case. 

I would call this "The Problem Solver". Problem with moving together with a woman is that your gaming rig is too big, too ugly, too black and the wires are ugly and well, probably the most of the PC gamers know this problem. After you have put some ugly electrical warning stickers on your so nice, plain and black case and spent few weeks rewiring the whole appartment so there isn't really wires on sight, your fiancee decides that now you have own house, own couch, own TV, you must play together something and only way to do that is even run HDMI cable and some BT-receiver through the wall or just succumb to your defeat and play with a pink PS3 something that has been brought from the cheapest discount rack that has been found or start raging to the woman that she probably could have brought up the subject of "now we live together, we must play together" while it was easily possible to bring some real consoles (NES, SNES, Megadrive, GC) with us.

The Magnus would solve this problem with ease! No more running wires and cables through the wall or listening nagging about how ugly your beloved gaming rig is in the livingroom and you can enjoy your +200 games in Steam from the couch together without anyone raging over the sight of your gaming gear.

This mini PC is stronger then my PC so i would very much like to win it!