Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd use it as a living room PC, connected to the TV. Nice small form factor makes it fit right in, instead of a big bulky traditional desktop  :D

I like this noise optimized smal PCs, they fit perfectly under the TV.

Sure for the heavy lifting it's not fast enougth, but I don't do the serious work in the living room anyway.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Hey PC Gurus. OldPCdog here,

My reason for wanting the Zotac ZBox is,

The grumpy cook loves my pc building skills but hates that it comes in form of a great big black box. That I joyfully plonk on the table grinning like a Cheshire cat looking for a good boy pat, spending many painful hours to build after she hurtles another crappie laptop on to the tiled floor,

littering it with capacitors and hunks of shinny plastic. just to find out the wireless mice's batteries r dead or that g---oo--g--l--e sign pops up after she's done a humongous pile of crinkled clothes and straightened them with the iron.

Seriously I cant see what's wrong with the dinner guest jostling for line of site during a dinner party do you. 

anyway id like it to give her a powerful pc in a cute tiny black box. giving me the freedom of chipped tiles.

Thanks regards

Doug (OldPCdog)

i wouldn't mind having one of theses to replace my second pos dell computer, thats only used for when people come and visit me, cause it cant even play you guessed it minecraft.... well maby some orther game's like dum dum dummmmm crysis... :P  no, just kidding i really want to give this to my girlfriend so me and her can play games together, so in reality i'm giveing the giveaway away, how far out is that :o !

Would love to be able to surprise my girlfriend with it when she get's back from her term abroad. She's been wanting to upgrade from her old notebook for way too long now, and this would be perfect for it. :)

Hi my name is Carsten

Why I "need" the zotac ZBOX

right now I only have my " old " Lenovo t420 that can´t play pc games and no console, and fallout 4 is out and no pc to play it on ;(

//Carsten Andersen

Denmark

I LAN with my friends, weekly. Moving a tower back and forth all the time is pain in the butt. Small form factor is defiantly a priority, wish I knew this before I built my computer. Not looking forward to hauling the beast around when Canada snows up to my waist.

I would love to have it :)

Perfect for going to friends and play without the trouble of transportation.

I think having a powerful machine in such a small package is an amazing feat to achieve! It would be an amazing LAN machine which is something I still do quite frequently!

if i win this i'll relocate my workplace to my bed and mount this to the bedframe so i dont even have to get up to turn it on.

This pc is gonna be so helpful for me to do some coding for school as well as gaming in my free time. And thanks Linus and Ztoac for the giveaway you guys are awesome . Cheers

Since the ZBOX is a really small but enormously capable machine it would come in really handy for me and I would be really happy owning one of these:)

I need it to build "pc game console" or maybe put it in the car for ultimate media entertament system  :D

I really like this product, I mean... look at my PC specs, they are powerful enough to handle MOST of modern games, but it struggles time to time; and, at the top of it, I do a lot of LAN Partying, and since the case weights like 23kgs (50 pounds), what I bring to that parties is an old VAIO which can barely hold Starcraft II.

GL everyone!

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @3'4Ghz | Cooling: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Motherboard: AsRock B75 Pro3 | Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red)

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2x 4GB) (1333Mhz) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 4GB | Storage: (SSD) HyperX FURY 120GB + (HDD) Seagate Green 1'5TB 5900 RPM + (HDD) WD Blue 1TB

PSU: Corsair CX600 80+ Bronze | Display(s): SAMSUNG SyncMaster 710n + LG 22M45HQ | Keyboard: CHERRY MX-BLACK Ozone Strike

Mouse: Drakonia Sharkoon Gaming Mouse | Operating System(s): (Dual Boot) Windows 10 Professional || Fedora Workstation 23

I remember watching the video for that and think how cool it was that they could fit so much in such a little case. I would love to have one cause with my current pc its hard to take places, so having a small but fairly powerful mini pc would be very useful for bringing a computer with me places.

I have actually been following the Z box for a while and here is why i would like one:

1) Its micro in comparison to a full desktop rig 

2) its a contained unit 

3) is currently stronger than my massive desktop rig (750ti) 

4) its more console in its design meaning i can hook it up to my tv and sit on my couch and just enjoy.

5) I can tell people i have a zbox and they can be like dont you mean xbox and i can say screw the xbox

6) Last but not least i like the colour of the actual rig 

This is why i feel i would love one of these rigs. 

I would love this thing 'cause it'd be awesome to be able to play all my steam games on my bigscreen TV.

Because i like the idea of a small pc, that looks like a sleeper :)

what make me interested is that it is so small and it has desktop grade hardware inside it, i would use this for gaming in the lounge,or watching my nas movies; I could maybe add a little extra cooling to it; just to be on the safe side.

a zotac giveaway... hell yes. this would make a good family pc while sitting unobtrusively at the LED TV

barebones... not a problem, i have some spare hardware...