Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love a portable and powerful machine to take with me to friends houses for LAN stuff and something to be able to use to do DIT on film sets.

The Z BOX Is a compact build, Not that we all know that or anything. What makes me want it so bad is that I've never had a Compact/Really small PC before And when I see a computer sure I see the specs Sure I See Its beautiful case But that's something I want to see with my own eyes! That and the PC i have now is not exactly Perfect. And I would like to put this Z box to the test and see how good it is!

Also, Big Fan <3

I really want this Zotac ZBOX because I wanna turn my living room into a fun and a lot more enjoyable place to be at . The design of this mini PC looks absolutely gorgeous at every angle .

This zbox looks awesome and it's very powerful for its size indeed. I would like to win this because I love small form factor pc like this so much!

The reason i like this is because of the small yet usable gameing experience.

Small form factor PC that can be easily hidden behind or mounted behind a Monitor to give it the Power of a small media centre. No OS and that makes it a great builder PC. 

Hi.

I never dealt with this kind of compact form desktops PCs. I'm interested in ZBOX to see how well it performs compared to a regular desktop PC in terms of performance, stability, noise, cooling and usability. As well as seeing it's advantages and disadvantages over desktops.

Thanks.

There is a few factors that really make me interested in this model of the ZBOX, the first interesting factor is that the ZBOX having a small case Is good as I could really create a cool setup utilising the ZBOX and since it's so small I would be able to have a lot of workspace.

The second thing that makes me interested in the ZBOX would be the ease of either traveling or just visiting someone, I like the idea that taking my ZBOX with me to my friends house or a family members house to maybe show off some cool games or watch movies or even have a laugh at some photos.

The third interesting thing I find in the ZBOX is the design. Although it's small I think ZBOX has really shown they can make a powerful mini pc in such a sleek design with little room.

The fourth and final factor is the inclusion of a wifi reciever from Intel. This really suits me a lot as I live in quite a spaced out house and I can't really run Ethernet cables all over my house unless using a power line kit, so I think Zotac has really considered what a lot of PC users need in a PC.

Finally I would like to say that I really enjoy the idea of the Barebones Kit, I love the fact that I can use a quality graphics card and a decent amount of ram to accomodate this machine.

Thanks for reading and great job on the version of this ZBOX Zotac and good luck to anyone else :)

PS: I would love to show off a cool work place in a YouTube video or a post on this website using Zotacs ZBOX

I would love this for for an upgrade of my current pc and the zbox would be great for light gaming 

jtoland

I would love to have this little guy because I am currently running a Frankenstein desktop. It involves a motherboard, CPU, RAM, and HDD that I stole from my grandmothers old computer when I built her a beautiful Haswell based ITX computer in a stunning In-Win case. Then I am using an old computer case from my 16 year old brothers hand-me-down gaming rig. A GTX 660 I got from my grandfather when he bought himself a GTX 970. The only thing that I have in here that is truly nice is the EVGA G2 750watt PSU that I got brand new for $80. So, I could use something a little better.. Did I mention that the reason I built my grandmother a new computer was because her hardware is starting to fail? Well there's that too.. So I would love to have this machine. It will be my main desktop for at least 2 more years. Then it would go into my living room to continue to be used on a daily basis. Thank you.

If I win it I will use it like a SteamBox, LAN Party PC, HTPC and like a portable PC :) 

It would make an awesome small PC for running some of my machinery in the shop :)

Zotac ZBOX will fit perfectly as HTPC /living room gaming rig goodluck everyone

I like the form factor of these small desktops. Not everyone wants a giant beast of a water cooled mountain next to you all the time!

A computer this small yet powerful would be the ideal setup for the desktop arcade machine I've been designing.

I love to have the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, because I never had a computer that is capable of running a game, the only thing I have is my old laptop, so if I win, I would be super-grateful to you for life. even i do not win I would like to thank you for making these give aways.  :D

It's super powerful for how tiny it is and I would love it as a small media system for my family.

I would love this machine, because it's more powerful than my beefy desktop PC that's like, 6 times the size, which despite working in IT I cannot afford to upgrade.

cz why not it looks dope, performance is quite good too.......so why not have it..... i wanna win.

I have used a NUC now for sometime but the one big complaint I had with it was its lack of gaming capable graphics.   That should not be a problem at all with this ZOTAC!   Looks like it would be a perfect piece of kit for mounting on the back of the monitor and clearing up some desk-space for a NVIDIA streaming/casual gaming/media player PC.

TheSnowedOne

DJ for TheBase @ thebase.sc, Twitch Streamer, Programmer, Admin for various community websites and services.

I want to use it in living room on my TV for racing and fight simulator games. :D