Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would love it to upgrade my moms laptop to this since she has little to no room in the house, this would be the perfect fit (+ the laptop is 8 years old so it's slowly dying)

Would be great for my girlfriend to play Elder Scrolls Online on the big screen. 

I'm not allowed to put a big PC near the TV. :/

This mini PC would be amazing for my lifestile , traveling allot , this would perfectly fit into my gaming needs ! GO zotac !

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because it's a good mid-tier performance box in a small package. And as someone who likes to travel a bit with my gaming setup to firends and have small LAN-parties from time to time, it's a hassle dragging around a full tower for a 2 day LAN in my friends basement  :lol:

Its a great little system. With my own portable life I dont need a mid tower case to be lugging around with me every where i go. I know a laptop would do fine but some laptops just dont put out the performance that the zotac has. Plus the expandability is the best feature that i would love.

I would really like to win the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970  because .... first and foremost my sister saves money since a year ago because she wants to buy a pc for hershelf and if I was to win this ... it would be the best present from me to her or the best Christmas present for sure ... :):D

I've been looking for a decent media / gaming PC that is small enough and quiet enough to have in my living room and this fits the build  :D

I would love to get the Zotac so that my little brother can finally have something that is managable for him to play on. Right now he uses a crummy laptop which can't run many games at all. His birthday is coming up soon, so it'd be a good fit

What an amazing giveaway! This is the perfect computer to use for the lounge, small enough to hide whilst still being large enough to pack the punch needed for a decent experience along with all of the external storage inputs you could possibly need.

My Name isn't Magnus, but I like to play the DotA Hero

also such a tiny thing would make a great server/htpc

I would love to get the Zotac so that my little brother can finally have something that is managable for him to play on. Right now he uses a crummy laptop which can't run many games at all. His birthday is coming up soon, so it'd be a good fit

it would be cool to replace my parent's 7-year old pc, it is tiny, it is efficient, it is powerful, it is all they need.

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

I think the ZBOX makes an awesome HTPC because of it's size and the matter that it still got plenty of power regarding the formfactor. That's also exactly what I would use it for!

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

I'm pretty keen to see what can be done with the steam platform. Super hoping it finally brings gaming to unix and a lack of ludicrousy to AIO couch fun...

Oh he'll yes. Iv been trying to get a small pc but there always seems to be something more important..... Like the wife's new shoes....

I would love a Zotac ZBOX magnus EN970 to use as a cool coffee cup coster.

I would really like to win the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970  because .... first and foremost my sister saves money since a year ago because she wants to buy a pc for hershelf and if I was to win this ... it would be the best present from me to her or the best Christmas present for sure ... :):D

I need this system to replace my 10 years old pc still using a Pentium 4 cpu .

Perfect for the living room 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

so my dad is always very much against tiny form factor PCs, during his time celeron M PCs came in a small form factor and he use to get tonnes of complains about it. Just want to prove that things have changes since.

Hey! I want that!!! I can have a actual machine w/ a graphics card which is not integrated! 

Plis I want giveaway. This zotac thingy majingy looks nice. Plis I want it b0ss.