Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want to use it as a gaming pc for lans or in my living room :D

im a student, so i cant afford a real gaming machine. i promise that if i win, i will bring world peace. or at least finish far cry 4....

I would like to use this as a gift for my girlfriend. Her birthday is in the 25th of november. She will move to france with her mom (we live in germany) in the first week of december, so it would be the perfect gift. I want to skype with her :).

really like to have the zbox as a media computer for the tv :)

I am planing to build a media setup and this little monster would make a great addition for games and YouTube!! Good luck to all and special thanks to zotac for sponsoring the giveaway!

i would love to be the new owner of this it would be great for me to finish of the build and set it up to finish my diploma of digital media and interactive gaming

P.S love the videos

This mini PC is cool because it fits everywhere and it has good performance!

I really like zotac zbox because it's a powerfull pc that looks like a router! It's insane!

I reckon this would be great to mount to the back of a monitor for a super clean media PC sort of thing.

I really like zotac zbox because it's a powerfull pc that looks like a router! It's insane!

It'd be sick if I actually had something to let me play rocket league in my living room.

I'm interested in the Zotac because of it small form factor witch will be perfect as a gaming PC sitting behind my living room TV.

I like the size, it would be great as a console/media center.

I would love to get one of these as I live in a tiny flat in Poland, and would be nice to play big games. Also, would be nice to animate some cartoons on it.. would be nice..

I feel like this is the perfect living room pc. If I won,  would definitely use this for a living room gaming PC/home theatre PC.

it makes me wonder how a 960 will preform in such a small space, and if i can achieve amazing gaming performance with my friends at parties

just because i need a small media pc for my house as our telstra tbox was dead on arrival and arn't willing to fix it

It just looks so cool that I need it simply because of that! No but seriously it would be perfect to be my media computer in my living room or who knows what I would make with it if I actually won something for once.

Bcoz I could take it along with me when I move to another country for my masters :/