Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hello the zotac ZBOX MAGNUS is very cool , and I want cool stuff lol its just insane how it can performe despite the size , size desn't matter after all ...thnx for the opportunity 

It's twice as fast as my main rig, maybe even three or four times faster and about 10x smaller and way more efficient... 

I have been watching your videos since your first Lenovo Ideapad S10 Notebook unboxing video and still watching now on my stone age Pentium Dual core PC with onboard graphics. Hope to watch your videos on the ZBOX if i'm lucky enough! It was an amazing 6 years with you! Thank you Linus! :D

I would love this PC for a friend. He's hesitant towards PC gaming. But I'm sure I could change his mind with this. Also, its console like features, such as its size would make him feel comfortable too. Thank you!

I love the small form factor of it! Super convenient.

Good luck everyone!

the size? lol it could have a lot of good uses like maybe a semi portable pc for long trips, couch gaming pc, etc.

This would fit nicely in any place a full pc couldn't. And iam poor and get get one

Hi

I am interested in the zbox because I'm not going to lie the room I currently inhabit is TINY I mean if I drop a shirt on the floor about 60% of the floor space is not shirt. From this you can probably tell I have not been able to experience the joys of a PC (I play my steam games at a friends house xD) I did have my own system in another room but while making space it sits in the loft due to it being too big. I watched the Linus tech tips video on the zbox and to get that amount of performance into such a small space is a mystery to me, I am extremely interested in the DESKTOP grade graphics I mean oh my God... DESKTOP GRADE! This bearbone system seems perfect for my situation I have spare laptop ram and a slim HDD (but I have a Samsung SSD that I hope will fit) Zotac are amazing for this and again with being honest when I first watched the video and saw the price part of me died. Not to insult zotacs pricing but for a guy who could hardly buy his SSD it does seem out of my price range. I was extatic when I saw this giveaway and I would really like to own a Zbox (THAT I CAN ACTUALLY FIT IN MY ROOM xD) I know that if you are reading this you must be losing your patience so here's a little joke. "A girl said she recognised me from the vegetarian club but I've never met herbivore" thanks for reading this

-Dave

I've always had E-ATX big tower PCs and think that it's time to try something new, and the ZBox looks like just the thing I'd like to have.

I would like this because all I have is a 2007 dell inspiton with a broken graphics card.

I want it because of its small form factor. My room's very small and a normal atx case uses up a lot of space. I want it because it's a space saver and also has less power consumption than my PC(my PC right now is basically stripped down atm).

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

That would be super cool to win! My current PC is too old to play good games on :(

I've yet to join the PC Master race so this would be a nice little introduction. I can't say I've never tried gaming on my current computer but it's the HP Pavilion p2-1119 with integrated 6320 graphics, meaning i can't even run TF2 on lowest settings and I know I can work up like 150 bucks with Christmas coming up for the memory, drive and OS. Thank you to both Linus Media Group and Zotac for this wonderful giveaway.

hey zotac, thanks for the chance of winning. I would like this system for the simple fact that we here are a gaming family, but resources are limited with 3 kids. i have my rig and wanted to build my son something but he mainly play's minecraft and left 4 dead, no games that are intensive so a nice lil system would be great for him to play those game and not break the bank. I'll be sending you guys the follow on twitter @halochicken :)

As a student, it is hard to bring my desktop back and forth between school and home. I could bring the Magnus in my suitcase even for short trips home!

This is an awesome giveaway, congrats to the winner !

Main Rig : 5600X, NH-U14s, MSI B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI RTX 3070

Server : i7-7700k, Hyper 212 RGB, ASUS Prime z270, 16GB DDR4 2133, MSI GTX 1070

I am currently using and gaming on a 8 year old PC but I am looking to buy a new PC since I can't play most of the newer games. I would gladly accept the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 as my new gaming and daily driver PC. Good luck to whoever wins this contest.

Stuck with a core 2 duo 6300 and a HD 5770 for quite a years now, could definitely use a new system :3 

I like the idea of having a small form factor PC hooked up to the tv so I could stream movies, TV and then game on the TV in my room. The fact that there is an intel core i5 and a desktop GTX960 crammed into there just amazes me! It would also serve as a worthy replacement for my i3 laptop!

I would very much like to use this in my living room with a steam controller in order to introduce my family to pc gaming and be able to play my favorite games in the comfort of my living room.

I've always liked the idea of a Small Form Factor PC, but have always been concerned about how they would perform, since I would want to be able to some type of gaming on it, nothing crazy but still more than what my Intel compute stick can do. This looks like a great option, and barebones has never been an issue for me since I like the flexibility of picking the parts that will fit my needs rather than just buying a fully prebuilt system.

It's also a case design that I wouldn't mind having right next to the TV if I so chose to use that as my monitor.

Very cool indeed.

I want it because of it's size. My current Minix Z64 W hasn't got enough power for in home streaming and native gameplay on my TV.

Tiny computer with desktop performance? aww yeah, who wouldn't be interested in that :D