Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hope to win would be good for recording.

----  Xeon E3-1230 v2  --  EVGA 960ssc  --  AsRock Extreme Z77  --  Sandisk SSD Plus  --  NZXT S340  ----  

I would LOVE the Zotac, mainly because I currently only have a Thinkpad T60, and it's on it's last legs. I have wanted to game for so long, but it can barely run word. I've been saving up to try to buy a better computer, but it's slow progress. This would be a massive boost to my goal, because I would only have to buy the storage and RAM.

P.S. Thanks for the videos everyday, they're great!

Cause it's a great compromise between size and performance and would be really useful at uni so I can get a lighter thinner notebook for notes etc and then have this for gaming :P

I think the ZBOX is a great solution. The low power consumption and compact size matched with its formidable performance make this the perfect choice for just about anyone. I would use this as a console replacement or even VESA mount it to a monitor and use it like an all in one  B)

I'd use this PC for myself. 
I've been wanting to get into programming and game development. Just something to work on in my spare time and I think a more powerful PC would help heaps! 

Good luck to everyone who entered! :D

I would love to win this Zbox to have a computer with me when I travel to friend houses to play games :3

I'd like to have a computer like this as I believe that at this size, you get one killer machine! The sort of power within that tiny box is just crazy and I'd love to be able to use it as a portable machine. It's not a laptop and doesn't have the portability of a laptop, but does have a lot more power than the standard laptop, and I'm the sort of person to carry a battery bank around with me and the sort of person to make my own little WiFi hotspot to connect locally via RDP on my phone.

Good luck to the winner.

May the odds be ever in you're favor.

-Drew

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

For a HTPC/occasional gaming system for the living room.

The device is powerful enough for the simple games that i play that too at mid to high settings.

Awesome giveaway! Would love this for many projects and even as a secondary lan box for lan guests

Would turn that badboy into a small streaming gaming computer, connected to my TV.. always wanted a streaming gaming system, including a media center setup to stream movies and such. :-)

I'm interested in the zbox because it offers significant performance given its size and it has the mobility that's hard to be offered by a traditional desktop.  

I am really intrigued by a streaming box which doubles as a capable gaming system which fits easily on top of your cable box. Time to replace my old Apple TV with something more versitile.

Would be nice since i often attend LANs, and it's a pain in the ass with my current 50pounds tower. Besides that, it's noisy as hell.

I would like to win this for research purposes, if you know what i mean :)

I really like the size of this machine. That's what generates my primary interest in it, and I love the fact that it's able to run a full desktop GPU fairly efficiently and effectively. I hope I win!

I could really put this starter system to use as a Christmas gift for my brother, who never got into desktop gaming and is still stuck with the console crowd.  I bet there would be plenty of game titles he would like playing on it.

Rig; CPU - Intel i7-4770k, MB - Asus Maximus VI Formula, Memory- Dominator Platinum 32GB, SSD - Samsung 840 Evo - OS, GPU - Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II, Case - Fractal Design R4 window, Monitor - Asus BG248QE X3 in surround.

I like it because of the exceptionally small form factor and would provide low watt operation. That it also outperforms my desktop in gaming performance would be the cherry on top.

Why I need this? 

Because my media PC has a crappy AMD APU that can barely pump out 1080p netflix streams. a 4K capable, portable Gaming rig in a small footprint would be absolutely ballin'.

I want it because I have a friend that wants to get into PC gaming and this would be the perfect Christmas gift for him. A Machine that can do 1080p no problem and its tiny. I think it would be a really good entry level gaming PCfor him,. 

I want it so i can play games while im traveling and so my nephew has something he can play while he's over.