Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It seems like a good way to use the storage and RAM I happen to have lying around.

And no reason to judge, I DO watch your videos daily ;)

This PC would be absolutely amazing for gaming and would fit nice and neatly in my compact setup while also kicking my current PC's ass, which btw is about 10 times the size of this beauty! Thanks Zotac for these awesome giveaways, keep em and coming with the LTT squad! 

that zotac would make an excellent steambox and portable gaming machine; getting pretty tired of the full ATX form-factor... TOO BULKY!
linus pls gibe

Probably use it as a low power daily driver to feed my reddit/imgur/youtube habit and put aside my larger current system for gaming, Elite Dangerous minimum specs is quad core unfortunatly.

I want it, to give to my little bro, so we can game while I'm away at college

The reason i would want this little beast is that i would give it my friend so we could play more of the games we want to play but just don't have hardware to do it. So this would be a perfect entry into the world of the Pc Master Race for us. And thank to linustechtips and Zotec for giving us this chance to get awesome pc and congrats to whoever gets it.   :)  

I'm in college and my dorm is to small to have my desktop pc in so this would be perfect for me so i don't have to depend on my laptop so much.

Zotac Magnus EN970 looks great and specs looks like its ready to rock. Great stuff Zotac! Gave you a follow on twitter good job!

Because I'm moving to Canada and need a something tiny to take on the plane and this fits the bill! 

I'm in college and my dorm is to small to have my desktop pc in so this would be perfect for me so i don't have to depend on my laptop so much.

I want it because... why the hell not!

Laptop: HP Pavilion 15 'Gaming' - Intel Core i7 6700HQ - 16GB RAM - 480GB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce 950M 4GB - Half Decent 15.6" 1920x1080 Display

Desktop: Currently non existent

Phones: Bush Windows Phone (Yes, that's Argos' own brand) - Samsung Galaxy S4 (Currently just an alarm clock) - 2 x Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Silver

In desperate need for a Fallout machine right now (TдT)/~~~ I love Zotac!!!

That's a really nice box. Would be a great htpc

I would like the Zotac because of its size! It would be great to have a tiny pc to show off to friends :D

I would like the Zotac because of its size! It would be great to have a tiny pc to show off to friends :D

I've never been in the presence of a Desktop GPU, and the processor is better than any I've had I'll manage a monitor and RAM somehow.  My HDD should work. Hopefully.

I'm at that point where I either need to upgrade my current rig or buy a console and live with current rig for a few more years, and we don't really want another console gamer now do we?

I'm at that point where I either need to upgrade my current rig or buy a console and live with current rig for a few more years, and we don't really want another console gamer now do we?