Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's pretty neat, would put it in my living room.

I would love this tiny little machine! It would be perfect for my set up.

I want this awesome little piece of hardware to replace my XBONE, (since Halo 5 isnt that great... tssss)

I like it because it is tiny

I haven't thought of a good signature yet.

I would use it for a small, powerful machine to take to LAN parties!

Good luck everyone. Nice early Xmas present for some lucky person :D

Quite interested in this giveaway. As I am currently attending college, it's sometimes (all the time) hard to find money or friends who are willing to part with computer parts to feed my gaming habits. I have a laptop that makes do and can play some games minimally, but it's starting to reach the end of its gaming life and the only other system I have available is an e5400, GT520 based system that I've been using as a weak server lately. This astonishingly small piece of hardware would be plenty enough for my schooling and gaming habits, simultaneously giving me the ability to maybe put that e5400 system to better use, or donate it to our local boys & girls club.

Thanks for the chance everyone! Keep up the amazing content and tech!

I like how it's so small yet powerful. Perfect for my living room game streaming PC

love Zotac wish they made more graphics cards and other pc parts!!

I'd like to get into PC gaming, but don't have the money right now to build a system (starving student). So this would be a great way to get started. Plus I like free stuff.

I will give this to my girlfriend who cant even afford a 300$ Dell Inspiron 3000 laptop

I'm going to college. There's not room for a desktop at college. This is room for a super small desktop from Zotac however.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

It is small, powerful and portable.

I would use this as a multi-media computer for the living room TV.  Watch Netflix, Youtube and maybe even do a small amount of gaming on it.  

Very small and compact, would make an awesome mobile PC on the go.

Thank you!

Stay Snazzy. 

I really want to win.

because I do not have much space for and normal computer.

and this Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is perfect.

Greetings from Belgium 

I look to you to for a long time but haven't looked on the site.

until now.

awsome website

I am interested because of the small form factor i would attempt to hook it up in the car so when i am stuck in traffic or on my break in work i am not bored out of my head 

I love that it is so small and easy to move around the house if needed to. Having this would make life so much easier

I am interested in winning the mini gaming pc kit because my parents are divorced. So since I can't realistically build two full size traditional desktops at this point in my life, the portability aspect of this machine is very appealing. I would imagine lugging a full size desktop to my car every weekend would become very tiring. So if you pick me know I would be very appreciative and that the system would go to good use.

I would like to win this because i have a laptop that is almost 5 years old and i am in need of an upgrade.

why i am interrested? small footprint, low power consumption, quietness, perfect for a media box!