Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I live between 3 different places and i need to travel all the time. At my main home i have a beautiful pc, the first ever made all by myself.! But when i travel i use an old laptop i have -too slow, and doesn't cover my needs AT ALL-. I would definitely invest my money to a mini desktop which is easy to carry around.! (a monitor is always easy to find so..) These kind of projects have meaning for people on the move.! (of course there are many other usages...) and it could definitely replace my home pc (in terms of speed, reliability, and design.!) with my laptop.!!  :D  :D

I'm trying to get started in PC gaming, but I travel a fair bit between living places and a traditional mid-tower PC is out of the question, therefore I currently use consoles. A small form factor PC would be perfect for me to join the PC master race.

I am a 10th grader in high school, and at my school there is a robotics team. Our team is a world class team, and I am the lead for the website. My job is to manage, improve, and teach others how to develop the website. I host meetings at my house to teach these skills to new comers, and it would be vary nice to have a barbones computer that is portable enough to have anywhere. This helps me so I don't have to lug around my big desktop, that I built, to a TV for presentation.

Oh and I like to play games.

I want it cause my wife always compains on how the big is the setup in the living room, fo figure tiny fashiony thingy frencwoman. :)

Woah! This is such a cool giveaway. If i had this i would be able to stop using the super slow intel duo core computers in school!

Who says size matter:) look at that baby,small and powerfull!easy to carry when travel and have decent gaming.

I think the compact ZBOX would contrast my massive Air 540.

I definitely wouldn't replace my primary system with it but hey you can never have to many PCs or I'll give it to my little sister as her first PC.

It's not only compact and versatile, it's also more powerful than my 550ti gaming rig.

I like the Zotac because it is small and compact, it'll fit nicely on my desk. 

The ZBOX is so small yet powerful, way more powerful than my current computer right now as a fact. I wish I could afford one! 

Having this would be so much easier and portable to use than my old chunky PC. Would also be great for a media PC for every one to use as well.

I want it because it is small , so it is perfect for me because i do not have much space on my desk, and it is powerfull for my needs.

Yay !!!!! A Pc that you can take with you!!!! Awsome!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Everybody!!

My living room its so fucking big with a big fucking screen and a big fucking sofa but didn't have a fucking nice and sexy big(small) machine to run into HAHAHA       ha.......

:'(    ---sad larry 

A great little PC for my little brother.

RIP-A10-5800k @ 4.0Ghz | ASUS GTX 750Ti OC Edition | Gigabyte F2A68HM-DS2H | Corsair Spec-01 | EVGA 500w | Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4 1600mhz | 1tb WD Blue & 500Gb WD Blue | Hyper 212 EVO |

good thing for the living room and good alternative to a ps4

I want it because I've been looking for 1 of those small desktop, and I'm going to make a project out of it.

Ideal for Wife and kids playing Lego games, when i'm killing death claws in Fallout 4 :)

CPU - i5 3470 @ 4.2GHz GPU - Club3D 7870XT Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe RAM - 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue @ 1600MHz

SSD - OCZ Agilyty3 60GB Case Bitfenix Prodigy White PSU - OCZ  Modxstream Pro 600W Cooler - Scythe Shuriken Rev. B HDD - 2x WD Black 2.5" 500GB in RAID 0

i would like to get into pc gaming, as my old xbox 360 is a bit worn out. i also think that it is cool that it is so tiny, which means that it would fit perfectly in my living room :)

It's small enough to bring it around with me everywhere that has a screen (wouldn't mind tugging along the peripherals). Definitely easier to transport than an Asus 17' ROG laptop if there's access to a screen with a HDMI port...

My tower is a Corsair 750D, so uh, thats kinda big to be moving around if I want to game at a friend's house or something or take it with me travelling. This would be perfect to travel with or take with me to school.