Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The scale of it is incredible! I never thought so much power could fit into such a small space.

Thank you Zotac! I would love this tiny Pc for waffle making and to use to reach two inches higher for the top shelf cookies stash. Linus and crew....You rock!!!

I'm interested in the Zotac Zbox, this would be an upgrade from a ps3, but won't take up the space like a mid tower.

I want it because it's small but powerfull, the very reason size doesn't matter  :unsure:

Also to use it as a powerfull HTPC

I want this because it is an awesome little compact computer, but sadly it is better than my desktop and that I have a very small chance of winning it, but that's the joy of entering a give away; you have a chance to win something cool like this. Thanks LMG and Zotac for this awesome giveaway and good luck to all of the other users entering!

Twitter: @Beaus_Art

I have recently been in the market to make/get a sort of low power steam machine. just so i can sit at a distance and play my favorite games that i feel are better played on a controller over a mouse and keyboard. i don't have much money, so i made an account just so i might have a chance of getting this. and if i do. it will probably be the second happiest ive ever been.

Hey I would love to win this pc. It woukd perfectly fit in my setup.

i guess what makes me intrested in the zotac zbox when compared to a normal pc is that it is very compact making it nice if you want your pc hidden away so you can have more desk space for other things you may want

This would be a nice machine to bring over to a friend's house for a media pc or lan party

I've been looking for a Mini-PC to do some light gaming and install Plex onto for a while now, and this seems to be a fit!

Using it as a small gaming PC to show up all the console peasants in my life, or at least get them to stop with the "Living Room Experience" argument. Thanks!

PROJECT Simplifyi5-4690K OC'd @ 4.2 GHz | GTX 760 | Ballistix Sport 8 GB | ASRock Z97M-ITX/AC | Corsair H80i GT | SilverStone SG13B |

UPCOMING| RX Series GPU | Mechanical Keyboard | Mirrorless Camera | 

VIDEO KIT: Canon SX520 HS | Opteka "Glidecam" | Zoom H5 | Shure SM58 | 

I'm 16 and I like to think I'm good at videography.

I think what makes this appealing to me is just how much I can do with something so small and unexpecting. It's like a "sleeper" pc.

I like the small size on the machine. No one would thing it has the great power that it has. It could fit in spaces where I usually could not fit a full size pc. It could work great as a living room gaming machine. It could work great for my regular use of school and work.

I think its freaking awesome that they can make a computer that good and that small, apple should ask them for some tips!

I'm mainly interested in having a portable PC as opposed to a traditional laptop or notebook. It would be interesting to compare the performance between them.

This would be Awesome for my Parents. Even though it is awesome my parents are rocking an Apple Mac Mini, it is a little outdated (2009). they want to believe in PC

I have a small room, so a normal sized case is too big for my room. A Zotac would be perfect for the available space in my room and the type of games I play.

Thanks, Chris :D

The ability to just hook it up to my TV and play casual games with my friends seems really appealing, especially since it's form factor is amazingly small compared to my desktop.

I'm interested in this to move my gaming life back into the living room so I can sit on the couch and game while my wife grades her students' papers. 

Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys! And good luck to all!

I want it because I think it's innovative and very interesting and having it through a give away would be amaZinG.

I would love this because its a lot of power in such a small space!

Would help out for streaming cause I could use it as an encoding machine! :D

I want the zotac because it's a small and powerful computer that can run steam games on your TV without having to use a full sized computer.