Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested in the ZBOX because my console that I am running is the original XBOX 360. The tray only works by prying it open with a knife, the fans are louder than anything I've ever heard, and it's an original XBOX 360 so it's 10 years old. I would really like the ZBOX to replace my XBOX 360. I also own a desktop PC but this will serve as my 'console'. Thanks for the opportunity to win this awesome system, and all the best of luck to the other contestants.

The thing that makes the ZBOX Magnus interesting in my eyes is of course the amount of power they manage to pack into such a compact space.

Would be perfect with my Logitech G27 Wheel in the living room.

Our DvD players are finicky as all hell so a computer with all the stuff and things stored on drives would be great!

I kind of need this in my life, I'm currently on an old school Inspirion running vista lol

I've been a console gamer for the past 10 years and once this "console-looking" PCs became a thing I found out than Zotacs ZBox really stood out of the rest. I would realy like to use a pc for gaming instead of a console. The difference must be tremendous ....

Looks like an awesome lil rig.

Wishing to win it.

If not, good luck to everyone else.

This is totally awesome. I have littarly the exact same computer in my setup as this tiny box, but like 30 times bigger. It just amazes me what technology can do today. My friend just got a spare monitor for LAN parties but there is no way I can bring my computer over to his house. It's just too big! This would be an awesome thing to own, compared to my other solution, buy a Mac mini.

As a student with very limited money and space, this would come in really handy! (: 

I want it because i cant afford to buy my own stuff and my computer is like 8 years old at this point

It wold be an awesome replacement for my old laptop when I go to lans! Great work Zotac!

With all these games coming out like Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront, all I can do is look to my old dusty laptop and sigh a poor man's sigh. But I'd I get the Zotac Magnus, no longer! I like the small footprint of this box and the amount of power which comes packed into to it, and as a bare bones kit it still retains the customization options which us computer geeks enjoy. Add the fact that this computer is black with orange LEDs, Linus's colors, and I can't get this box out of my head. Pls linus help me truly ascend to the master race.

The ZBOX is a much tiny factor than a traditonal desktop, useful for gaming/home entertainment on a TV.

what makes me interested in this particular zotac? getting a free media center of course! :)

It's a tiny computer, that alone makes it better than a traditional PC.

a tiny box with a 960 in it, who wouldn't want that beauty?

I would really enjoy it to get linux and learn about servers, PHP, SQL, RUBY and the web/server side of programming.

Yeah it would be quite nice I suppose. It would just be quite handy and I'd be pretty chuffed to get it to be honest.

I would like to use it as a tiny home theater box for me and my dad, and probably for the occasional couch gaming session with my friends, compared to having a big tower beside the TV.

A compact gaming rig to sit under my laptop dock would be nice. Can't afford a full tower because university happened.