Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's awesome because of it's compact size. I'd love it on my desk instead of bulky PC!

I would like to enter..... plz :) I could then give my old (not so good) pc to my dad :)

Hello Linus or whoever is doing the giveaway. I would like to own this mini pc because I am a great fan of Linus tech tips and I want to grow up being like Linus running a YouTube channel with tech blogs and doing pc builds and reviews. This PC would be great for me because i have an old Dell Optiplex GX620 witch can't even run Windows 7 fully. Lastly, it can be carried around everywhere so it is kinda like an external hard drive but with a PC with it. I hope I win this givaway then i will definitely do a review and hopefully Linus will watch it!

Yours Sincerely

Edward Yexley

Would make an awesome htpc or console killer, probably would hook it up to play steam games in the living room

I like the idea of it because it is small and compact which would be good for my small desk, which is also usually covered in school work and it just seems like an overall nice machine for gaming on.

My name is Coltrane, and I would be interested in a zbox with a 970 because, well, 1. I don't have a pc and have been trying to save up for one. 2. It is small an takes up very little space. 3. It doesn't cost an outrageous amount and it has beast specs for what it costs. 4. It's smaller than my xbox. 5. It looks pretty BA. (Bad Ass)

Compared to  a traditional desktop, the ZBOX is more appealing to me due to its form factor. I have a limited about of desk space and my monitor and speakers take up a lot of the on my desk. Due to the dimensions of the ZBOX, I would be able to perfectly fit the ZBOX on one of the speakers. Also because I travel from place to place alot the portability of the ZBOX due to its size also is something that I would prefer over a traditional desktop.

I thought my my desktop was good... Then i realized that that small box has better specs...

A Zotac Magnus would make it so much easier to be mobile with my gaming instead of a full tower build.  Much easier going back and forth between college and home.

I like the size of it compared to most desktops because I can transport it place to place much easier because I have to travel a lot.

Always wanted to have a tight and compact console killer on my hands.Also I like trains. :3

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W

Hi from Turkey,

Most of the time I don't enter the giveaways, because I never won anything but maybe this time is the charm.

Looks like a cool machine, would be fun to play around with! - mahew

Would be perfect gaming and school work machine for my step-daughter

I'm all about minimalism and that's including computers. I've always wanted to step down to a smaller and smaller form factor and this is pretty cool.
Also my reference 960 I got recently was a lemon and they refused to refund me :( 

I would love to win this because it might finally convince my dad to let me put a PC in the living room :P

I like it because it is compact. It would be easy to store and it packs a punch,

I want it because it is so usefull: I can make it a steam machine, us it as a portable device or make it a home theater pc. It's just awesome!!

This would make for a great secondary machine for troubleshooting, routering, testing, living room gaming, all sorts of things.

I love the form factor and am looking to give it to a friend who is just getting into gaming

The ZBOX definitely looks nice, especially when compared to my 1995 creme-colored case. Also, its better than mine. I guess.

I had planned on building my younger brother an entry level PC to gaming, to run lighter games but still getting the job done, but this would do him well.