Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would want this so i could blow my brothers and dads mind!!  (and throw away my 32bit laptop :D )

I want it because I'm dutch, the dutch love getting free stuff.

Nah, just kidding. Would probably give it to the girlfriend from some crazy co-op gaming

I need a new living room media PC and this would be perfect!  Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to use this to make a new rig for my volunteer fire department. Right now we are using an old masive desktop that is too slow and unreliable. This small form factor box will free up some much needed desktop space. 

I would want this so i could blow my brothers and dads mind!!  (and throw away my 32bit laptop :D )

I would like it because I currently have a macbook pro and this would be a nice upgrade plus it is compact and looks great!

Um... well... it'll probably run Windows better than my current desktop

My name is seecker and my main PC broke down at the end of september... It was a very nice PC though. I'm now relying on an old laptop a friend of mine had lying around (has DDR2 RAM!). So I guess you get why I'm interested in the ZBOX! ^^ Love to Linus Media Group! I've watched all your videos in about 6 months (getting myself in a bad situation with my parents but TOTALLY worth it!). 

GL HF all and please continue making awesome videos!

Seecker

I would take it to uni to be able to use any software i wanted there, as you cant install anything in their pc's! Thanks for the awesome giveaway to the community :D

I don't have a lot of space on my desk so this would be pretty cool to put next to the TV i already use as a monitor.

That would fit nicely under my monitor and replace my current Frankenstein test bench "desk top PC" that I use for streaming, emulators, ADD, etc. 

Could be useful to have something very portable that delivers PCish performance, could also be useful for someone who doesn´t have a lot of space at home.

Would love to win such amazing engineering.

Side note: is there a holiday season build guide coming up before Black Friday? (Like last years)

Its just badass when friends ask you "where's your beast pc" and your like IN THAT LITTLE THING OVERTHERE. And they like "is that possible!"

Btw my nickname means minifridge;)

I really want this little gaming pic for ants. It (sadly) has better specs than my current rig. If I were to get it, I would max it out, and give my old pc to the girlfriend. Also I would put some LMG and LTT stickers on it and post it on social media, for just that bit more outreach for you guys.

I think it's pretty cool as it's very capable for a small machine; the GTX 960 is a definite upgrade over my 660 and the fact that it's so quiet and low profile is pretty awesome, too.

How far technology has progressed. :0

The ZBOX would make an excellent computer and console for gaming. It would make for an awesome setup with its small and elegant shape resting underneath a 32 inch. tv.

Never had a PC with an actual graphics card that was made past 2005 and nothing I can game on sooo it would be real nice to finally have a decent PC and who doesn't love a good give away. Magnus is brilliant to give such a beast but small machine away.

This would be amazing to have. As a student, you know there's always issues with space. This would be perfect!

I'm a college student at UCSD. I have no room in my triple for a tower PC. For my robotics work, I could really use a GTX graphics card to run Autodesk inventor which uses Direct X instead of OpenGL. I also do some light gaming with StarCraft II and Dota 2. The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is PERFECT because I could take advantage of it's small footprint and appropriately powerful hardware. It is literally what I've been looking for.