Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, because i thought i would be a great gift for my little brother.

I would love to win as I need a computer for college and this would be the perfect fit, hope I win!

The size and specs make it a great media system, that is also capable of gaming. I find this is most beneficial, as with more modern titles getting away from local multiplayer in favour of LAN or internet multiplayer. With the ZBOX I can hook it up to my TV as a media centre, but when I have a friend over he can use that system to game on, while I play on my main rig. I could also game stream via steam to this remarkably well, so if I felt like gaming on a TV, I could just stream it to the ZBOX.

As a daily driver, it isn't quite as powerful as I would personally like, but it is far more than the average user needs, and comes in a great small package with a neat design with the ability to upgrade..  

Ooooooo I need a mini Pc for my media center and for gaming on my media center

Most tower PC's are wonderful if you have the space, but those of us who just don't have enough space to fit a tower and still want a powerful gaming computer Zotac has you covered with their ZBox Series of mini PC's. The ZBox Lineup is perfect if you want a powerful gaming computer for home or on the go. They are also ideal for LAN parties where you would want a competitive edge against your friends (most of whom will most likely be running laptops) in highly demanding games.

Genesis 2:1|CPU- FX8320E|GPU- Asus R7 250X 2gb|RAM- 16GB Team DDR3 1866mhz|MOBO- Asus Sabertooth 990FX|HDD- WD 1TB|SSD- SD 240GB|PSU- 620w|OS-Win764HP|

Laptops:|Dell Latitude E6320 - CPU: i5-2520M - RAM: 6GB - HDD: 500GB - OS: Win 7 64U|Dell Inspiron 1525 - CPU: Celeron 540 - RAM: 1GB - HDD: 80GB - OS Win 7 32HP|

I feel a bit lucky today...Also I want a machine to stream games from my main PC

the great thing about it it´s that you can replace your console on the living room by this freaking awsome pc, without the space that a regular pc takes.

Why I want this Box...

Idk but looks great and and Im just too poor to afford on myself :[

Keep calm and

OMNOMNOM

I would love this to replace my grandmother's 8 year old dinosaur. 

This would be a perfect living room pc for my family to use (and keep them off my rig)!!

I think is cool to pick someone from Bosnia and Herzegovina :D

The thing that makes me so interested in the ZBOX is that it has half decent hardware, low thermals and takes up so little desk space.

I think it would make a great home theater PC for when I hanging out with friends.

I would also be great for my classes that I need to use linux because I can just load up a USB or SD card with linux and boot right into any linux version I might need, while keeping my workhorse PC on!

It would also be a good portable PC for trips or taking it over to a friends house.

i want this, its compact, and im currently running a 960 with amd and want to change to intel so yeah :)

Would be great for school instead of a laptop. Throw it in your backpack, hook it up to a monitor at school and blast away instead of a crappy laptop.

I would personally use it as a living room pc for media streaming and steam.  Sadly the specs are way better than my current desktop.

I going to use it as a (maybe) live streaming box (Using GTX 960 nvenc)? or for uploading YouTube videos. Since it is duo core cpu, I don't think this is capable of rendering 1440p video compare to quad core.

last idea is that to use this pc as a game streaming box for old games like starcraft 1 or legacy games that is not compatible with windows 8 or above.

But Can it run Crysis? I travel a lot between 2 places but I'm not a big fan of notebook, I would like to give this a try.

I'm interested in the ZBOX because i want to build a router out of it :D

Just joking...

I want to have a nice looking little game "console" in my living room to play some games I want to on my big tv. I also want to use it as a HTPC. And it has some pretty sweet specs.

PC: R5 3600X | GTX 1070 | 16GB 3733MHz | Aorus X570 Elite | Corsair Air 540

Laptop: R7 4800H | RTX 2060 | 16GB 3200MHz

Server: R5 1600AF | 16GB 3200MHz | Aorus B450 M | 5 x 8TB RaidZ2 @ LSI 9211-8i

I am interested in the ZBOX compared to a traditional desktop because it is extremely compact bu thas way more power. It also looks very cool.

I'm kinda desperate for something like this to ethier be a rad HTPC/Gaming PC for ethier my mum downstairs so we can play stuff on our TV or for my uncle who im sure would dig the heckie out of it.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD