Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Price, performance, and portability. 

I've always been fond of powerful gaming desktops but those have become expensive. With the new movement of Steam machines, affordability was one of the major interests. Boasting the competitive price of a console with gaming capable specs. I would like to upgrade my desktop but I'm CPU socket locked so I would have to basically buy a new one just to play new game releases(MGSV, Fallout 4). Form factor has also peaked my curiosity; how small can I make this new computer to save space. And so, I continue looking at the market for small gaming machines within my price range.

Good luck everyone.

i need a small pc because my desk is small and i need more room for animation

i'd like to win it because it would look way better next to my TV than an Xbox or PS.

it would be a great addition to my HT setup! :D

I'd love to win this PC because it's not yet viable to build computers that small.

I'd like to own this for to test and enjoy Steam OS / Steam controller in the living room.

This would be great for a living room media center, or a mini pc for traveling. Good luck!

My Raspberry Pi Gen.1 with OSMC needs to be upgraded. The h.265 hardware decoding provided by the GTX 960 makes it a perfect living-room media PC.

Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D | CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 @3.3 GHz | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP DDR3 1600 2x4 GB | GPU: MSI GTX 760 2 GB | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1 TB | PSU: Corsair RM750 | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Display: Iiyama Prolite XU2290HS-B1 | Keyboard: Razer Tarantula | Mouse: Roccat Savu | OS: Win 7 Pro 64 bits
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @3.01 GHz | Mobo: Asus P5E-VM HDMI | RAM: Geil DDR2 800 4x2 GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3 GB | Storage: WD 250 GB | PSU: Antec VP500PC | CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper212 Evo | Display: Iiyama Prolite XU2290HS-B1 | OS: Win 8.1 Pro 64 bits

Laptop : Dell Inspiron 15R N5110

Has anyone tried sticking a small screen on it and playing games with a controller like a portable gaming console, cause i mean that would be pretty baller

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

Because I am trying to get into pc gaming and don't have anything to play on and don't have the money for anything as a student

Because I am trying to get into pc gaming and don't have anything to play on and don't have the money for anything as a student

I'm interested because that PC is better than my full tower PC.

Nice mini PC with 960 I'd like to have this PC i have a office computer And i want to play some of the new games

This pc looks awesome! id love to have it as a media pc. the small form factor suits that use perfectly

I would love this little ZBOX to use on my tv so I can play games on my couch.

I'd like the PC so I can run Minesweeper on medium low with 30 fps. Low at 10 fps just isn't doing it for me anymore.

This would be a perfect little machine for my girlfriend. Her current PC is dying.

Keep up with the videos. I rarely miss any videos.

I'd love the EN970, because my motherboard died and I don't have the money to get myself a new one.

Hey I'm Levi and I would like this mini PC because it'll fit the minimalist aesthetic I have going on in my house. My S340 case is not minimalist enough!! I can always do better lol

This piece of kit would really improve my fap... I mean mancave of a room :D

My friend recently bought the Alienware Alpha compact pc and I was really impressed with the power it can push out. I did a little research because I think it would be rather enjoyable to have a compact pc. I found Zotac's to be one of the best options. No longer would i need to lug around my desktop when i travel or LAN with friends.

Hello doctor,

I think I have a fetish for smaller size PCs...

An obscur ZT Affinity small factor first.

Then I had 2 Shuttle XPCs...

And even a Via Artigo A1000!

Yeah, I really have a thing for those, so it would be a nice addition to the collection!

Vote MacTipiak. Yaarrr!