Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Using a Kaveri based system, which works for my 4x3 19" monitor but not so much for anything else so a zircalloy box would be great coming up to the festive season!! Hope I win !!

I am an avid ps4 user but am starting to see the many many benefits of PC gaming. This could be the ideal starting point t for me to eventually cast away the mainstream shakles of console gaming!! I watch all your videos. Get well soon Linus .

I would love this for traveling to family for holidays and weekends. It's so easy to bring with me cuz of how small it is!

I think it's cool because it's small and can be used with Steam OS on your TV. Hope I win :D

I find something like this cool when compared to a traditional PC because of the space savings.

it would be nice if i get one of these, So i can perform my studys. 

nice oppurtunity to get a nice mini pc next to your main pc, that you can use to stream, uploading videos or rendering. very usefull

This as an HTPC for gaming would be amazing. I really love the amount of power they fit in this thing.

That would make a really nice pc/media center/gaming machine from the comfort of my living room couch. B)  

I would use this for gaming downstairs. Currently I've got controllers hooked up to an old laptop. 

I really like how small it is, but still remains nice to look at. In a setup where you want minimalism, but not a boring setup, this tiny desktop could work well.

Portable low/mid gaming pc... I often go to my friends house to play some lan games and the idea of having a portable desktop would do the magic for me

Thanks !

Girlfriend needs a PC and can't be expected to carry around a big boy desktop.

I was looking for some alternative to my mom's weak netbook, this would be perfect.

its a nice and slick littel pc i would use in my small room on my tiny desk 

The size and capability of this makes it perfect as a 4K streaming box for my TV! :D

I love the small size. My wife wants a computer to keep in the kitchen to keep her Kitchen Recipes. This will work great.

I think it's be really cool to win this machine so that I can get my little brother into pc modding! :D

Would Be a Helpfull box, because im

Moving soon... (Funny Joke no?)

NVM,.... Just would be a Great Christmas present for a friend of mine.. His pc is pretty bad so if he has a better pc I can troll him harder

Thanks

I would LOVE to have such a machine next to my TV, then I would probably install windows on it, and set steam to launch fullscreen as auto, that'd be really awesome. Like console, only PC. lovely!

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "