Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Sounds like a nice little box to slide in as a media center pc!

Tiny yet powerful, just like my... 

I can't finish that sentence on this forum

I'm interested in this ZBOX for it's compact size and because it doesn't compromise performance. This would go great with my 4K monitor but it would also go great with a 4K HDTV (I don't own yet) thanks to its HDMI 2.0 via the GTX 960.

Soo crazy how it's powerful than most low budget desktops and about 1/8 of the size. Can take it to LANs or just a friends house in your backpack, unlike a traditional desktop.

Hey linus and zotax,

tnx alot for making this giveaway :)

I am a soldier in the IDF (Israel Defense Forces), me and my guys always look for something to do at the evening, and at most cases we end up playing some ps2 games :P
So my plans if i win this BADASS ZBOX is to take it with me to my base and play some serious games with my friends :)
hope you can help me and my friend add a little bit of sweetness to your serve  ^_^

and thanks alot again ^^

I've been always interested of small form factor computers. Many desktop computers are not easy to be relocated, and laptops are more expensive than these small computers when you try to have a laptop as powerful as this ZBOX.

Another good reason will be the possibility to attach a bigger screen to these kind of computer comparative to laptops.

I want this to see the power it can have which being contained inside such a small casing, Also the smaller size is interesting to me since i could use it to transfer it around, So if i'm working on a coding project and need to show it to someone then i have the ease of doing so.

It would be a super PC that I could take with me to work with and still have the power of a full sized desktop !!! super little thing !

I am really interested in the ZBOX MAGNUS because of its small size and portableness. I really could use one especially when i'm on the go :D A traditional desktop could have more power but they are far less lan-party capable for example

Using a full tower to game in the living room seems impossible, and my internet is not good enough to consider steam link. Good luck

I feel this would be the perfect overkill pfsense router (even if it isnt as overpowered as linus')

I want the pc/zotac box because I need a pc in school to play !:DDDDD

Hey guys! I would use this as a DIY gameconsole (like a steam machine) because i would like to replace my old xbox360, but don't have much money to spend being a single earner and all.. But anyway, it would be great to play my new fallout 4 birthday present on it:-)

i would like to get this right because i only have a laptop that is very bad (Toshiba satelite c855d-149), and i like to game very much but its hard to game much when your pc can't take CS-GO or LOL in the lowest graphics

I like this concept because it allows more customizability to user and is very compact, and I personally like a more discrete setup, even if I don't have a computer right now lol

Im intrested in this product because my current rig is a $400 Samsung NP5 something that I got 4 years ago, and since then the screen has cracked and broken so I had to plug in a 8 year old Dell 720p TN VGA monitor and usb wireless logitech mouse and keyboard. Badass, right? Also, I really want to get into gaming, and this machine can't even run Minecraft so I am out of luck there. Winning an actual gaming machine would really make me so happy. But out of the thousands of entries I doubt I will even be close to being picked. Thanks anyway tho.

I'd love to enter. I'd use this as a rig that I could bring back home during break that I could just plug into a monitor and have a desktop-like gaming experience.

The Zotac Magnus is interesting to me because of it's compact nature. The desktop itx counterpart would be magnitudes larger.

:D

I'm interested in the Zotac because it's a very high powered piece of kit in such a small form factor. Brilliant for those with lack of space or needing a portable, high powered machine.

If i get this incredible machine, i will call it "Gimli" :)  Because the ZBOX is as strong as a dwarf although being so small  :P

My girlfriend is in dire need of a new PC so I'd like to give this to her. I already have some RAM and hard drives that I'm not using so I wouldn't even have to buy those for it. And if she doesn't want it, then I think it would make an awesome Steam Machine for the living room :)