Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

the entire concept of a small Gaming PC in such a small form has always appealed to me and I've been trying to create my own but when i first saw your review of this Kit i instantly thought that this was the one. its such a small yet powerful device and as i have to travel a lot would be ideal to be able to take my Gaming PC with me especially when i go to visit my girlfriend who is also an avid gamer also, so being able to turn up with a powerful PC i can simply hookup to her TV and play on would be perfect.  

Would be nice to be able to get rid of the old console and put a nice steam machine on my tv, one can only hope haha

Intel i7-4790 / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Windforce / MSI Z97-G45 / EVGA 600B Bronze / 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury / Kingston 120gb SSD / Western Digital Blue 1TB / NZXT H440 White 

I would like a nice gaming pc set up in my hall. Plus i would like the option of portability since i travel a bit.

small;compact slick looking it's just nice small powerful pc;

[I will never die.]

My dad has been wanting a little gaming machine like this. It'll be perfect!

PC Fleet:

Athena: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.8GHz/MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon/16 GB RAM/ASUS Strix Geforce GTX 1070/Corsair HX850i PSU/1.85 TB Total Storage Space/NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/Windows 10

Solindra: Parted out/given away

Hot-Box HTPC: Intel Core i5-4690k @ 3.5GHz/MSI Z97 Gaming 5/16 GB RAM/1TB HDD/Geforce GTX 980/EVGA 500W PSU/Silverstone Grandia GD09B/Windows 10

You know the saying, rather a ZBOX than an old Xbox.. HO HO

i'm a guy that likes to record music and play games my pc is shit and i am broke.

And this thing is awesome so

Obviously the size of this thing is breathtaking. But more importantly for me, the M.2 SSD, and the GPU. Like, DAMMIT that box literally has more horsepower than my desktop PC. So yeah. I would be my new computer.

I want it to be able to play on the go. I think being able to play on such compact yet fairly powerful machine is quite awesome. It'd also help on making my own compact build as I've been getting more and more into building pcs (aside from the fact that Computer programming is my career) and I've quite enjoy seeing thing kind of stuff.

Hi

i would love to have this awesome little machine and i would probably do something stupid with it like building it into my car as a media center or maye it's so awesome that i trow my laptop out of the window and put this in the center of my desk so anyone can the the huge awesomeness in this little package

Cheers,

Niels

Well.. i will be going away for school soon, and the unfortunate outcome of that... well...

I'll have to leave my beloved pc.

So it would be awesome to have a beast like that with me, and in such a small formfactor. xD

Sweet!

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

It's small! At least it looks small from the pictures...I'm pretty sure that'll be godsend for anyone that frequently takes their massive desktops to LAN parties or even just chugging around the house, like hook it up to your TV for some streaming...build your own STEAM BOX :D the possibilities are endless!!!!!!

Either that or it'll make a great paper weight plugged into your secondary monitor and you can game with a buddy!

I would use the  Zotac to take to my friends house and play games together, It's so amazingly compact for travel and really stylish I love it!!

In reality I would probably use the Zotac to watch Linustechtips all day.

Amazing that something so little can provide that kind of power!...

So i'm very intrested to see how much can u push a pc like that and how well can behave, also it has to have a ton of ways to make good use of it so it will be a blast to win this!.

Great oportunity to be part of this giveaway!. :D  thx 

Hey, being a college student I don't have that much space in my room so a small computer that has decent specs would be awesome.
Keep up the good work guys :D

Im interested in the zotac zbox since im in a pretty tight space for my desk and all, so a nice small powerful computer would do the trick just nice :) THANKS!

Ooooooo I need a mini Pc for my media center and for gaming on my media center

love small form factor powerful pc. keep my desk looks clean  ;)

I would like to have a Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS so i could plug it to a tv and watch movies with my family!

Interesting how this packs a 960 in it. Impressive little computer, would be great for anyone, anywhere.

It would be awesome to have something little and powerfull...not like my brick laptop that cant run anything....

Always wanted to try out the benefits of having a small build.  Plus great for the living room for home entertainment game nights.