Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like it because its very small and i like gaming as will so the GTX 960 will help me play my favourite games  :)

The way that they build such a powerfull somputers in such a tiny case and keep it from throttling. I remember building a micro atx computer with some pentium in it (maybe g3320 cant really remember) that was supposed to be a streaming box. Too bad it ran horribly the passive cooler in it couldn't keep it cool and it was constantly throttling. At the end whe just opened the case and put something similar to hyper 212 evo in and it finnaly ran like it should. Good job zotac btw

That awesome little box would be perfect for my 4 year old son! My old pc doens't even have a graphics card, so his Minecraft gameplay is pretty crappy. :(

Would love a powerful, small, low profile rig in my bedroom away from everything that I can hook upto my 4K monitor I don't use much anymore. Would allow me to play some of my favourite titles away from the keyboard and mouse with a controller for once. It would also be my way of showing some of my still console fan friends that you can enjoy the world of PC Gaming in a more "Traditional" way to them too. :)

I'd love to have a mini PC for my dorm room to use alongside my Gaming Laptop to use for Streaming/ Rendering etc. :3

I've recently been looking into getting a portable pc to take with me home from college or on trips so that I don't have to lug my desktop around. This would be the perfect fit.

okay

Desktop: AMD FX-8350 // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB // Corsair CX500M // Corsair 450D // Seagate Barracuda 2TB // Samsung 840 EVO 120GB

Laptop: 2015 MacBook Pro // 13-inch Retina // 2.7GHz Intel i5-5257U // 16GB DDR3 SDRAM // Intel Iris 6100 1536MB // 128GB PCIe SSD

It's so damn sleek. And I dont currently need a super powerful computer, not a fan of many modern games.

It's so small that I could use it as a rig in my shop :)

Here goes nothing!

Portability. I move around a lot, and my current full-tower rig is a logistical nightmare to pack up and move. A Zbox would make the process so much simpler.

Space is also at a premium for me, and a small form factor rig would fit my workspace much more nicely.

My girlfriend is playing dota2 on a old laptop that cant even handle that in a proper way. Poor students as we are, this would really make her day, if not the whole Christmas. Thanks for the opportunity to win :)

This would be a great PC for my living room.

So I could watch movies and such and hook my Steam Link for when I don't want to sit at my desk!

Good Luck to everyone!

Winning this would great for me because I frequently return home from college and its way too much to bring my entire rig with me and the only other computer I have is an expensive paperweight known as the 11 inch 2015 mac book air that my school provided us with which is 99% useless for me as a Cyber Security and Networking student.  Please help a bro out!

because i have never had a pc as power as that the pc i have now has a R7 240 with 2gb of DDR3 from XFX and i would love to win such an amazing product and its small and i am small we were practically made for each other :D   

the link to my gpu  http://www.amazon.co.uk/XFX-Radeon-Graphics-Card-GDDR3/dp/B00JIX1C34/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447694366&sr=8-1&keywords=r7+240

I like the size and power of the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. I would use it as an HTPC.

this would be really cool to have as a media player/gaming device in the living room. 

I don't dig consoles as they are very limited both hardware and software and this would be a perfect atachment to my HDTV.

I'm interested in this to replace my fiance's PS3 in our bedroom she uses to stream TV shows from her computer. Its loud, generates WAY too much heat for its now ONLY purpose (been about 3 years since we loaded up a game on it) I'd love to surprise her with a new in home network streaming device / steam box / overpowered steam link. Thanks! 

It would make a great addition to our newly founded student appartement

console benefits but not their deawbacks ;)

#pcmasterrace

I would like this because my computer recently broke. I won't bore you with details but let's just say it won't even begin posting :( If I won this then I could hook it up as a steam machine or something like that and finally play games again lol