Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Zotac Thanks for sponsoring this give-a-way, you guys rock! Now, Can i have one pwease?

I like that it can have up to16 GB of memory in such a small housing.

I just tell ya something about me.

Im a 17 year old guy from germany, im actually still on school, its a school where you have half of the scholl stuff and the other half of the time you make you apprenticeship in a busines.

And i do earn money but to be honest it is realy nothing, i do neeb a car next year so all my money will go into driver license and a car. I do like gaming and stuff but its realy not that cool with a Phenom 9650 and 4gig od ddr2 ram and a HD 6750. My PC draws a hole lot of Power for its low gaming power and i would realy apreciate it to have a better yet smaller and less power consuming device than my pc and its wayyyyy cooler because " hey its tiny :3" .

So i hope for the best ans sorry if my english is not that great.

This would be great for a console-like PC for gaming in my living room.

The SN970 would be a my perfect solution for my media home theater, it can fit anywhere!

I Really like how tiny it is. :o .Wonder  how they managed to get it into something this small.

Hi!

I'm from Argentina. Getting this kind of tech here is very difficult, specially because we have very rigid and unfair import restrictions.

I would definitely use this box as a gaming an streaming rig. I have no gaming computers, other than my work notebook which is a Lenovo T440.

I'm also planing to start a YouTube channel for the latinamerican spanish speakers, so this will be very handy for my project.

I don`t think so that you can make this pc smaller with all of the horsepower under the hood :)

This box is awesome for gaming while away from home. I'd love to have one to easily bring with me during my visits with in-laws. Also great for gaming from room to room in your home. I need this! :wub:

It's fantastic that PCs these days have become very small but equally powerful. I don't think normal computers can compete with the convenience and space saved with this little beast, especially bearing in mind that it is still better than most computers around.

Love the giveaways guys, Good luck everyone!

I would give the system for my dad since he has currently a terrible computer with dual core processor and very out dated hardware on it

I would love a console killer like that, still using a xbox 360. I need a job -_-

That looks awesome. I would love to have it as an upgrade to my modest setup, and because it's a fucking Zotac. I want it because of reasons :D

Right now I have a full tower case that looks cool, but with all the LAN parties I go to, it is just a hassle. Its a powerful little box and would be perfect for those overnight gaming events.

Well, one of my reasons is that it just looks bad ass, not mentioning the specs it has. And second is that I've been following Zotac's products, but never had the chance to buy one, since they don't sell here in Serbia.

Cheers, and huge thanks! :)

I think it's a good design for emulating old games in the living room on the telly, and at that size it could double as a coaster :P

If I win, I would replace my crappy desktop with this puppy in an instant. It's amazing how such a small machine can be more powerfull than a full desktop pc.

I don't have enough space for a full PC so I'm currently using a 5 year old laptop. The ZBOX would be awesome to have both for its size and power.

It would be interessting for Playing PC games on the TV

I'd like the magnus as having a portable desktop could be really useful for study

I have been looking for a compact solution to make into a streaming/HTPC for a while, and the Magnus seems like a great compact solution with plenty of power.

Would want to give it to my parents for their TV. 

:) 

This sweet ZBox will allow me to work and game at any place since im moving a lot through 2 offices and home during the day, it will be easy to take this badboy on my hands and go whatever i need to be, the features that ZOTAC is putting in this device is amazing, and being so small and beautifully designed is mind blowing, thank you ZOTAC for this giveway gl everyone!  :)