Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My friends and I typically organize LANs every other weekend or so (mainly CSGO with some DOTA 2 and a few other titles). When I built my PC, I was short on cash so I had to buy a mid-ATX case and motherboard, but even specs-wise it's not a very good machine with a first generation i5 and a GTX 210. Getting the Zbox would be a big help cause that'd mean I wouldn't have to carry around my old PC around when I go to LANs, I would be able to play newer games (Fall out 4 and The Witcher 3 especially), and I could give my PC to my little brother as his introduction into the PC gaming community. 

Maybe it looks like I'm coming here only for the giveaway but I never react in the forum I always watch LTT :D.

So the question is why do I want the zotac ZBOX I want it to game on my television in the living room and sometimes I'm at my moms place where I can't game because there isn't a computer over there. only some stupid old screen ;( 

And LTT team keep up the good work!

was planning to build a HTPC but if i win the ZBOX ill save some money which is cool :)

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

I'd like the Magnus because for one, its my dads name, and two, would be so convenient having a small pc or possibly Steam Box mounted behind my tv. I have always been a console fan and this would be the first step into the "Pc Master Race". 

I'm interested with ZBOX because it's tiny compare to a traditional desktop, and it will be look so cool if connect with tv in the living room and use as gaming machine that replacing console gaming.

And it so powerful compare with my laptop (core i5 2450M and Nvidia GT630M) that i use for gaming

And I hope this comment will win  :D

It would be nice to win this since even my notebook makes a lot of noise and I hate that.

I want to replace my old xbox with the ZBOX. My PC is pretty good but i dont always want to sit on my desk. I also thik about teaching my mother to play Minecraft so we could play it together. :D

I would love to have this, because of the size, i travel between cities and it would be useful for being powerful, portable PC.

I'd be very much interested in this to turn it into a very nice HTPC box. Thanks for the giveaway & good luck to everyone!

Id want it becourse it would be perfect for my little brother whos playing on a pc with a broken graka cooler fan. Poor card is running on 70° celsius on idle and keeps crashing ....

This would be perfect for me. I have a small laptop, but since I started studying computer science, I have to program a lot.
Having a full sized keyboard and a decent monitor would be an investment I'm willing to make if I won this computer.

Thanks!

I would realy need a small PC that i could have with me sice i live at two places.

That much power in that small case can make console peasants want to be PCMasterRace! :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

it is better than my AMD desktop dough, so hell yeah i want it :)

Good luck to everybody that enters

I would make it into a learning (or a gameing) computer.It is so compact and powerful enought that it would easily fit on my desk. :)

I'd use this beast for my TV, To stream/play games on my tV!!!.

It is a great little machine to play some games and watch movies on my living room without the wife complaining about the aesthetics =P looks like a normal "tv box"

Thanks for the giveaway, awesome solution for a HTPC and steam games streaming device, heck it can even run some games on this small box which is absolutely awesome

mst lve zotac, cul sml pc = cul sml pc...isay sme ting

Jokes aside, is it not enough that it is a mini pc? Something that could fit in the bottom of a bag with a portable monitor and wireless controller,  given only a power connection?!?! The PCbilities are endless O.o (see what I did there ha ha haa?? .. fine *walks away slowly as he trips over himself*) 

Today is a good day :3

been looking for something compact to bring with me on long trips where il be staying on 1 location and frankly i think this is the best option.