Animes to watch?

JoySkeet

I kind of agree with you on story part. Though OP requested blood and protagonist shitty-to-golden development, which are 2 strong points of the anime, so I figure I'd recommend that.

But you are right, as a general recomendation, this wouldn't make it my top 10, maybe even top 20 (if I remember that many titles) list.

Blood/gore+story+killer soundtrack+feeling of satisfaction = Psycho Pass.

And yes Deadman Wonderland wouldn't even make it in my top 50 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Blood/gore+story+killer soundtrack+feeling of satisfaction = Psycho Pass.

And yes Deadman Wonderland wouldn't even make it in my top 50 

RIGHT, PSYCHO PASS. That one is GREAT.

How the heck did I forget it.....

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I`m not really into psycho pass..it has too many guns imo

I`m not really into psycho pass..it has too many guns imo

Give it a try if you haven't already. It'll surely surprise you. 

Also not guns, it's the DOMINAAAAYTAAA!!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

SAO definately (very good anime IMO), I guess Shokugeki no Souma kinda as well... Not watched an awful lot of anime, so can't help massively, sorry.

Brynhildr in the darkness , Another (one of my favourites) , Highschool of the Dead (epic , but one annoying ending) , Danganronpa. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

One Piece

+1 for One Piece. I HIGHLY recommend it. We are currently at 716 episodes(including fillers) and honestly the show is just getting better and better with each arc.

If you do want to watch One Piece I would recommend watching all the episodes, but if you do want to save on time a bit you can use this filler list to skip filler episodes: http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/one-piece

It's a really great show, I watched the first 20 or so episodes and it was just constantly getting better and better and then I binged watched ~600+ episodes in 2-3 months. Best decision I ever made.

I like animes where the character is terrible at beginning and becomes stronger, more OP with every fight, must have some gore in it like blood n stuff . Something like Akame ga kill / Tokyo Ghoul .

I hope there's nothing wrong if i post this here

I recently just finished Charlotte and I'm still amazed at how awesome it was. It's really great, i'd give it a watch.

If you want something with a little more mature with more violence and stuff, I'd check out Triage X and Jormungand.

Recommend Claymore, it seems to fit all your (OP's) requirements. The female main character starts off as the weakest and lowest-ranked of an organization of 47 female warriors, and is eventually able to take on the 1st-ranked and strongest one near the end. Blood, gore, dismemberment, etc is used very liberally.

I also recommend checking out the manga if the anime suits your interest. The anime is cut way too short with an alternate ending, while the manga goes much more in depth and the story goes on much farther, going up to 151 chapters.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

hellsing ultimate,deadman wonderland, tenjo tenge, soul eater

Oh, yes, because Alucard just screams balance and not OP right from episode 1. I still love both Hellsings, though, and recommend them. Definately Soul Eater, too. 

*Ask and he shall appear* *walks from an exploding purple cloud of summoning powder*

Bleach. That's literally what happens the WHOLE. DAMN. ANIME.

> Ichigo fights bad guy

> Ichigo looses

> Ichigo trains

> Ichigo beats bad guy

> Ichigo meets new bad guy

> Ichigo looses.

>...

A somewhat same thing goes for Naruto, but that has less blood imo.

I'd say you might enjoy Code Geass. The guy is pretty weak (physically) but gets some OP powers. Same goes for Death Note. <-nevermind, doesn't have a lot/any gore

The long running shonen formula. Some more recs if you like Bleach:

Fairy Tale

Naruto

One Piece

Dragon Ball (literally the best show for characters powering up to OP.)

Now for actual recommendations:

Darker than Black has some darn good fight scenes.

Mirai Nikki/Future Diary is gorey.

Noragami, maybe.

Irregular at Magic High School has Magic Jesus.

Legend of the Legendary Heroes, too, though it's not incredibly bloody for a lot of the beginning.

Holy carp how did I forget, Ao no/Blue Exorcist. This is it. This fits. I'll put in more if I think of them.

Oh, and someone said Berserk. Yeah, blood. Gore. You'll probably like this.

And I almost forgot. Fullmetal Alchemist is a popular one you might like.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Kara no Kyoukai

Katanagatari 

I recently just finished Charlotte and I'm still amazed at how awesome it was. It's really great, i'd give it a watch.

huh, i thought Charlotte was terrible (more-so towards the second half). but each their own 

The only one I can offer up, and it's fairly old at this point, is Battle angel Alita.   It's just about all the gore I can tolerate, which is to say there isn't a great deal of it.

Akami Ga Kill

Tokyo Ghoul

K Return of Kings

My Future Diary

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Kara no Kyoukai

Katanagatari 

huh, i thought Charlotte was terrible (more-so towards the second half). but each their own 

Yeah... But Shiki is Badass from the very beginning  :rolleyes:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Kill la kill, in my opinion the only good anime like this. A few more kill la kills and I might be able to give this kind of anime a chance again. Still, fuck Bleach in its worthless droning bullshit wholeness.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Here are shows that meet your criteria that are not utter tripe like that of Tokyo Ghoul or Akame ga Kill:

Berserk

Yu Yu Hakusho
Akira

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb