Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the subdue look of the keyboard. It looks very elegant without that *RGB bullshit* (just joking). The mouse seems to be super comfy for a palm grip. Hope I win a set! :)

I haven't used any of this stuff... but i'd love to get a chance to!

My favorite of these has got to be the headphones - the look to them is fantastic.

All these accessories look quite cool.....Would love to try cherryMX keyboard since its linus's favorite..........

I would like to try that keyboard. I love the design, simple and black; together with gold plated cherry mx brown switches its looking pretty sick, awesome and cozy!
Put all those peripherals in my gaming pc, i'm going to forget the outside world because of it! lol Great stuff for gaming! More power Feenix!

I Like the keyboard and mice. I eat them with the extreme gaming I do. I don't remeber the last time I had a keyboard where the  "G" or the "W" key didn't get stuck after 2 months of use.

The keyboard is my favorite because it makes the clickety clackety sounds.

i like to get my hands on does Feenix aria headset :o . because it looks cool i dont mind it being bulky and its hard to find good headsets with big and comfortable ear cups. 

They all look great, but I really like that headset. It looks premium and has that overall swankiness to it. Love the materials. 

oh man !!! the moment i laid eyes on her ...it was love at first sight . that keyboard that makes you feel like a typing god and mouse that makes you wonder if its an infestation from future and that mouse pad that is more of an art than a product ...  :D .. I wonder if its god who created them ... that level of detail in crafting these masterpieces ! its made like a samurai sword ..cutting through technology and beyond.. one word for the creators RESPECT  ... " arigatoo " ...

oh man its hard to type with on screen keyboard !! ... linus my keyboard is not working at the moment ... pls help  :D  :D

your hardcore fan 

jyothish

Ok let's give it a try. I would like to win because i am astonish that a gaming headset has a wooden finish and has 50 mm speakers. Best regards to all participants , Linus, Feenix , and the whole crew

No clue which peripheral is my favorite but I hope I win so I can try them out :P

I think that the Feenix headset is the best because of its stylish design while maintaining a sleek gaming glow. Also +1 Awesome packaging!

Well since I have never tried their products before I don't know anything about them, but the gear certainly looks awesome.

I really wan't to give that Japanese bamboo a try "sounds" pretty sweet, see what I did there.

I would love to receive a Feenix keyboard as I am a HUGE fan of responsive mechanical keyboards.

I wouldn't mind the set. The keyboard would be a much needed improvement over what I have.

The Headset is my favorite because they look awesome and i dont have a good headset right now.

The mouse looks amazing as i use a cheap $7 mouse at the moment ::) 

Looking to try out this peripheral for my new setup :3 best of luck everyone.

I like the Autore Keyboard because of the cherry mx brown switches, one of my favorite switches.

My favorite product from them is the Nascita mouse because I'm a palm grip type of person and the mouse would feels great to me!

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

I like all feenix products because they feel and look amazing i wish i can win those prizes :D