Feenix Collection Giveaway

My personal favorite is the mouse pad. It looks like the perfect replacement for my old one. Although if I do win, I'll probably keep everything and give my little brother the stuff I bought couple months as hand-me-down's. lol

I like Autore because it's simple, but what's inside is amazing. Lots of keyboards look like they are about to turn into a Transformer, not this one, it's simple design really gets me hooked. I also am a fanboy for Cherry MX Browns, and the amount of quality and detail that is put into the keyboard.

Actually in the market for some peripherals as I am working on a 5930k rampage v build at the moment. I have a feeling that those headphones may be a bit better than my current ones... headed over to the site now for specs. Good luck everyone and thanks Feenix!

Hello Linustechtips
I'm building a pc gamer settings and need new and modern peripherals, I hope to be lucky and win!

Cheers,

I love the aria headset and it's awesome Japanese pine!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

Love the clean modern look of fenix gear.

Mouse and mouse pad are both very sleek and elegant looking, keyboard looks clean and well built

The keyboard looks great, thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Dear Gaben and Linus 

All i want for Christmas this year is to win these sweet products, so i don't have to spend money on them myself

Love your channel linus, just because i get to watch you test the gear i can't afford haha

Thankyou

Clown really need a new head set, also keybord. My girlfriend killing me when i can't press push to talk on teamspeak. :3 

I recently purchased a Ducky TKL, but I would still put those beautiful brown switches to use.

And although my trusty G700s is still going strong, a part of me yearns for something.. more.

But that headset, oh boy. The put my HyperX Clouds to shame. Not only are they drop dead gorgeous (that wood yo), they also have a detatchable cable. That's a solid a+ for me, as I use my cans for multiple things in one day. Plus, they aren't 'G4MER' headphones, so I have some confidence in their sound quality.

In any case, good on you guys for giving someone a chance to have some sweet ass peripherals, cheers for the chance.

Those headsets look so freaking badass!

I have never seen headsets made with wood before, those will definitely turn some heads around on the street.

I love the look of the headset, It just looks amazing with the wood sides.

I would love to own that keyboard since "2001: A Space odyssey" is one of my favorite movies and I love the stealthy look of it.
The use of pinewood for the headphones is something that you don't see very often and I would like to see how it affects the sound quality. It also looks like one of the best built headsets I've ever seen.

Aria headset looks great, like the materials it's made of and ear pads look comfy.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

The Feenix Aria is just amazing looking! I first saw it about a year ago and since than i can't get it out of my mind. Sadly it's in the more expensive league of headsets and there for also out of my league :D

I really like the high quality of there p products and there attention to detail. I would really like to win this

i like the headphones because the Japanese pine wood... i mean who doesnt like some nice hard wood? ;) 

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

My favourite would have to be the Dimora mousepad. It looks so well made and my 10cm x 10cm mousepad just can't compare with it. :P