Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headset would definitely be my favorite of all Feenix's products, I don't know why but I love when gaming peripherals have wood on them, and that colour just uhh amazing! Thanks guys!

I like the keyboard the most, nice, simple design

I really like the Aria Headset because the Japanese Pinewood is a nice touch, but all of the products look nice and have a clean design as well. Would love to rock these accessories with my PC :D B)

They all have a sleek simple finish to them which I love!

I would be so happy to win :D

The Aria Headset has to be the best thing and I bet it sounds as rad as it looks ;)

I would like the headphones as I'm in the mood to upgrade my old ones.

I feel like the Aria Feenix are just hipster enough to give it style, but also having some sick specs. Overall build quality just seem astonishing. 

I really like Feenix's Aria because I'm a sucker for sweet looking headphones, also I know they are made of high quality components and sound great.

Hi!

My keyboard kinda broke recently and since our economy is really bad I cannot afford to fix it.

So I guess this is another chance of winning some gaming gear instead!  :)

I'm a huge fan of gaming and I've spent so many hours behind the screen, so having a good keyboard, mouse, headset etc. is indeed really important!

Thanks! <3

//Hampus

I really like their headphones. They have really nice finished wood and what i have heard they sound really good

The keyboard looks so snazzy!

Congratulations to whoever wins!

I'd really like to have those Japanese pinewood headphones. They look great! Plus, I need a good headset when I'm gaming on my computer. The other peripherals would be awesome too. Thanks!

I love all of them and would be soo appreciate winning these

I really like the mouse because of its matte black finish. The wood on the headset looks amazing as well.

They look really pretty, especially the mouse. Thanks for this giveaway <3

I really like the keyboard. Perfect layout. A nice, stealth black finish. It looks great, and brown switches feel even better.

The Headset looks freaking awesome, my favorite by far.

Man a mehcanical keyboard, a really nice mousepad with a really nice mouse to go with it and some ballin headphones... Don't mind if I do!

Please enter me! Thanks! :)

I like the headset because of the japanese pinewood. I have experience with "wooden" headphones and they are the best you can get for listing to music and for gaming at the same time. It just gives you that "wow now those are some good headphones" feeling. And they looks very cool at the same time.

Personally think the headset is my favourite because it looks so fancy and shit you can call people that walk in on you using them peasents

OMG, it's pure eyegasm!

Everything is so uniquely carved. So much perfection seems to have gone into designing these things that I find it hard to select the best. Still, I would grade them in this order.

Feenix Autore keyboard

Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Feenix aria headset

Feenix Nascita Mouse

Loved the gold plated Autore cheery keyboard. That's indulgence to the best.

The Dimora mousepad is unlike anything I have seen before. It subtly tells you that it is a mousepad that is meant to be in the computer of an enthusiast or a person who is looking for aesthetics and functionality at the same time.

The Aria headset look luxurious and if they sound good as well then it can be in the league of the legendary Bose.

The last one is the Nascita mouse. I liked the curves and the premium looks that it have. But, these have huge competition and I am going to wait for reviews on performance before I would recommend them to others. Still, they look ergonomic without compromising on functionality.

From all the above my favorite is still the unique Feenix Autore keyboard. Wanted that kind of equipment for such a long time. But, didn't have the money to justify the purchase.