Feenix Collection Giveaway

Damn these headphones look dope AF....That wood looks so good and the desing screams GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  /  Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk  /  GPU: PowerColor RED DEVIL RX480 / GT 730 [retired]  /  RAM: 16GB 3000Mhz Teamgroup T-Force Vulcan  /  PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold Plus 550W  /  HDD: 3TB Toshiba P300 + 320GB Seagate / Case: Phanteks P400A  / Sentimental value 2006 case [retired]..... Monitor: AOC 24G2U 144Hz

I Love the aria headset With the beautiful Japanese pine wood, I myself am a woodworker/gamer and I just thing it looks gorgeous and it would be awesome to have one of those.

Mann ohh man that keyboard and mouse are SEXY! In the market for a new keyboard because i'm still using a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 that;s going bonkers and has to to be unplugged and re-plugged in ever 15 mins because it stops responding haha so this would be amazing to win. Good luck to everybody :)

Check out my Rigs: Obi-Wan Shinobi & HTPC: The Dark Prodigy

My favourite is the Aria Headset!

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

All of those products looks very attractive, but if I would have to chose which one I like the most it would be the beautiful Aria headphones. They look very nice and high quality. I'd love it so much if I win.

Keyboard of headset, can't decide. Keyboard looks solid, not cheap plastic, headset - wood. Great choice on materials!

My favourite would have to be the mouse because it's shaped to fit your hand. It be cool if I won thanks.

My fav would be the heaset as japanese oak wood is my fetish xD

important figure in mensa

I like that the products are sutle looking and aren't super flashy

the Dimora mouspad is the most beautiful mouspad i have ever seen. really want to win :)

i have never used this brand before but it looks awsome

The Feenix Aria Headset looks freaking sweet. There is just something awesome about using wood along with technology that really makes things look good for me. 

I like the keyboard the best. It looks very sleek and professional, and not at all like some of the brightly colored gaming keyboards. I like it when manufacturers do that sort of thing where they preform well and look professional. 

Well, I like all of it but if I had to choose my favourite product I would choose the headphones, because as of now the headphones I am currently using aren't that great and you need good headphones for CS:GO so you can hear people behind you.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I Would like the Feenix keyboard because i been meaning to a new keyboard for a while now. And also because it looks so cool with the black and gray textures.  

The Feenix Autore Keyboard is by far one of the best looking simplistic keyboards I've ever seen. It's black matte look just drives me INSANE. The moment I saw it first I fell in love, and I've always wanted one, but unfortunately never got the chance or money to get one. Thanks for doing this giveaway! Feenix is a great company

I love the Aria headset, because it looks epic and comfortable, thanks for providing this awesome giveaway Feenix!!

I would have to go with the Dimora Mousemat. It has the quality of a high-end accessory, with the price tag of a low-end (but still relatively decent) accessory. It is also a durable product, so even someone like me (who tends to abuse their hardware for one reason or another) will not even leave a scuff on it.
It also fits in with modern and professional themes. Simple, geometric shapes with no over-complicated designs really makes this an eye-catcher.

Their other products also live up to the Feenix name and boldly show their personality: professional, but not too bland. The perfect balance of elegance and comfort. Perfectly combined into amazing products.

I'd love the Autore Keyboard, simply because it's one of the absolute best looking keyboards for minimalists that like to game :)