Feenix Collection Giveaway

Holy mother of goats.

That is some nice stuff.

Me want, me like.

I think the headset looks really comfortable and it would be awesome to have a headset that doesn't hurt to wear after a few hours!

Thank you for the opportunity!!  :)

If i had to choose, the Feenix Dimora Mousepad would be my favorite. Idk, ive always been a fan of hard texture mats. But them headsets look gorgeous...

Good luck to all, hope im one of them winners...

I love the Aria Headset because of the way it looks !, I mean , this thing is just gorgeous and looks fantastically solid and smooth on your head ! I would love to try it out.

Pls gib keyboard. It's my favorite since I'm currently on a damn rubber do... don't make me say it. Just... Pls.

I like the autore keyboard, because the bottoms, it's a mechanical keyboard and it's very nice and smooth (my friend has one) and look very nice too.

I would like Felix Nascita Mouse because my current one is getting kinda shabby ;(

would be awesome to win! The headphones are my favorite because the Japanese pine wood is beautiful !!

I won.

GTX 1070 ROG Strix | AMD FX-8320 @4.7GHz | MSI 970 Gaming| 16GB GSkill Ripjaws 5 | Custom CPU water cooling loop | 120gb Sandisk SSD | 2TB HDDs | EVGA Supernova 650w PSU |

These look really nice.

Could use a new mouse pad for sure!

I guess this is good enough reason to create an account after so many years. The headphones are absolutely beautiful. 

The headset looks cool. Love to get my hands on one of these.. 

hey guys.. i really wanted the Feenix Aria Headset. it looks so awesome and really interested in the Japanese Pine Wood material for the headset :)

thx a bunch.

keep it up :D

hey guys.. i really wanted the Feenix Aria Headset. it looks so awesome and really interested in the Japanese Pine Wood material for the headset :)

thx a bunch.

keep it up :D

all four products look very nice compared to my broken headphones, broken razer mouse and generic keyboard :). also would like to try that (what i seemed look like) hard mouse pad 

I really like the Autore Keyboard because its looks so goddamn sexy. I love how clean and modernistic it looks and I need a new mechanical keyboard because my last one broke. D:

Also I like how its not super flashy. I am going to college very soon and I don't want a rig that is just in your face annoying.

I like the keyboard, its by far my favorite item. One of my friends has a keyboard with MX Browns in it and the loves it. I really like the look of the feenix keyboard, how they keep the design sleek and simplistic. I'm a complete sucker for bells and whistles, don't get me wrong, but sometimes just the simple beauty of function is superior, and this is one if those times. The all black design would go great with my current keyboard tray as well!

The autore keyboard because I love mechanical keyboards!

I really like the Nascita mouse because of its really great build quality and design. Also I like the headset, but I like the most more. Well actually I like all of it but you know.

That headset looks so premium, and would look so badasd on my desk