Feenix Collection Giveaway

Being a musician, amateur music producer and HUGE gaming fanatic, the Feenix Aria headset definitely piqued my interest the most. I've only ever used the Logitech G230 & G930, and HyperX Cloud & Cloud II. And as most know, they're far from "great".

i want everything x: it just looks really good lol and is way better than my equip atm. I'd propably replace anything but my mouse, I'd have to try the mouse for cs:go :P

I'd have to say mouse pad. I've never seen anything else other than the generic Walmart ones. MY MOUSE WOULD SCROLL LIKE A KING!

The Feenix Aria, hands down!  It looks amazing, and I'm a fan of all things Japan.

Plus, at under 1 lb, I could wear it without getting a neck ache.

Also like the fact that you get more than one cable configuration.

The mouse is definitely my favorite item of the bunch. It's such a slick looking mouse. The headphones are a close second for me since they look really comfy. 

Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite of the Feenix products is definitely the Aria headphones. I really appreciate high quality headsets that aren't marketed towards gamers with "Elite Deathkill Superblaster 1337 Edition", and covered in LEDs. The Aria looks like a functional headset that could be taken seriously on the bus or at work.

My favorite is definetly the Nascita! Honestly as weird as it sounds my favorite thing about it is how it fits and rests my thumb in the side  :P 

The Feenix Aria, hands down!  It looks amazing, and I'm a fan of all things Japan.

Those Feenix headphones look incredible, i wonder how they sound compared to my DT990s.  First time joining the forums, though i've been a subscriber forever haha.  Thanks for all the work you do LMG!

I realy like the Headset, especially the nice wood finish.

The Autore keyboard looks soooooo nice! Love the stealth look and the study-looking build. Would be so happy to win this :D

Gotta love those earphones. Rarely can you see some Japanese pinewood on your headphones :D

Awsome giveaway.

The Surface pad looks awsome, so much better than mine which has way too many tea stains on it..... promise I wont put my Tea cups on the new one.

I have to say I love the Feenix Aria headset.

I haven't used it, but based on the spec, the features are awesome.

The design of it looks really awesome, it doesn't look overbearing, but sleek and professional.

The detachable microphone is incredibly handy as I don't always want to use the mic on my headset, so the fact it's removable makes it much more versatile.

Also a cardioid mic is really handy, since I do some Youtubing and Twitch streaming, having a mic that picks up noise from one direction is incredibly useful so as to not pick up sound from my TV.

The Japanese Pinewood acoustic chamber must produce an amazing sound.  Some of the best speakers have wooden acoustic chambers, so based on that premise, I imagine the audio on this must be really clear and sound beautiful, plus they use some large drivers which should help the audio sound even better.

My current headset, hurts my ears after a while due to the way they sit on my ears, with the memory foam on the ear pads, this should mean they mould to my ears better, making them more comfortable for use over longer periods.

All in all that headset looks like it's possibly the best headset on the market in terms of quality and certainly not a headset I would say no to if I was offered a set.

I'm really liking the look of the wood on the headset, it's nice to see more natural materials implemented into something I can use every day. All of the items are nice though, and I could really use a mouse pad lol

I was personally eyeballing the Autore keyboard. I have had a mechanical keyboard on my shopping list now for at least two years and have been putting it off until my cheap E-Machines keyboard dies (seems like the space bar is always the first to go). Being a game enthusiast on the weekends, as well as using my personally built PC as my daily driver for many hours a day typing out emails, working on spreadsheets, etc. Feenix’s Auore keyboard looks very simple and elegant. I like their choice in font selection for the key caps. Never having had any experience with Feenix products, they appear to be very well made with attention to detail.

Another quick comment on the Dimora mouse pad. Having gone through several gaming mice in the past, I’ve always assumed that a quality mouse pad was more a bling item for your desktop. However, when well made a good mouse pad can not only provide comfort and precision tracking, but it also allows your expensive gaming mouse the opportunity to perform at its full potential.

Thanks again Feenix and Linus media group for a chance at this give away! :)

Great giveaway !

My favorites are the keyboard and the mouse pad, cause i could really use both of them right now.

Y U NO PICTURES

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻---

(not even emoticons ?)

The Feenix Autore is probably my favorite among these, with the Aria coming in a very close second. I love MX Browns, and the black on black silk screened keycaps are really sexy. I don't really have a large budget, but I enjoy going to LAN parties and such, and my current keyboard is really large and cumbersome. 

linus is the finest

See what I did there?

nick get the chicks.

wow I am on fire... please help me...

Probably the Autore keyboard, because it looks really nice and premium.