Feenix Collection Giveaway

Love the Aria headset! Looks super classy - and probably sounds amazing to boot!

I think the mousepad is cool because It does not look cheap. Would be very cool if I won.

Would love to win the mouse as it looks big enough for my farmer hands lol.

The mouse pad looks stunning and would go so well on my glass desk ! The rest is just bonus :D

I'd personally would want the feenix keyboard. Reason being that my current keyboard is a little run dowfor the most part. Also it would be nice to test this companies keyboard, i havent heard of it so im looking forward to it. Gl to all other participants!! :)

In all honesty that mouse looks saxy thats what I like about their products. 

Probably my favorite product from Feenix is the Nascita. It really reminds me of my old NAOS 8200 in both the shape and the very simplistic look.

I have no idea what to put here.....

I would love to win the ear phone from Feenix! Wood is one of my passion and would love to own an audio product that has wood :)

If the keyboard was with an ISO/Nordic layout, that would be my favorite - it looks very subtle, unlike most new mechanical keyboards. But I guess I will have to stick with headset in that case, they seem very comfortable and that finish looks very nice.

I've never even heard of the feenix brand before today, and they do look beautiful. Under normal conditions I'd never be able to afford something as nice as the hardware in this giveaway and I'd be thankful to even just try something like that out!

Those headphones look incredibly nice, that pine wood really makes the product complete!

the chance i win is slim, but i'm going for it!

winning it would be living the dream though :D

The Aria would be my choice, I mean, just look at it :wub:

I'm really loving the look of these products as a whole, very sleek and look very well put together. Looks like they really wanted the form of the thing to make as much of an impact as the function. I'd love to get my hands on them and see what they really are like. But for now my choice would be the Autore Keyboard, simply for the switches and the simple and clean look to it.

Also the company name resonates with my online handle, and I kinda love it haha.

I don't have any expirience with this company, but their products really look good, however, I have been looking to get a mechanical keyboard for some time, and this one looks pretty nice!

Linus and Feenix, my favorite is hard to pick as they are all more than I could ever ask for in terms of gaming peripherals, but the mouse is my favorite. Everything about it is a massive upgrade from my mouse. I recently had to amputate the scroll wheel from mine because of shoddy soldering (and lack of soldering/iron) and the wheel itself lost a piece of plastic which was essential, and I can't find it. It was a disaster. The headset is my second choice. My best headset I've ever had was actually a cheap pair of headphones with a microphone from another cheap headset was taped onto one ear. It was ghetto, but it worked... for a while. I'd give these things a very good home. Thanks for all the awesome giveaways. You guys kick ass!

It all looks pretty nice but that pine wood on the headphones really stands out for me.

its a hard decision between the Aria headset because how comfortable and well built it looks or the autore keyboard because i like the simplistic design oh which one i like more.

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

I'd really need a good pair of headphones but I can only afford the shittiest ones! :(

Gotta give the nod to the Autore Keyboard. That is a good looking keyboard. The silk screened keycaps are beautiful, the use of white LEDs contribute well to the understated design, and the Cherry MX Brown switches are the perfect choice for a minimalist 104-key keyboard.

The only way this keyboard could look better is if it were on my desk.