Feenix Collection Giveaway

Autore is really pretty - black and simple yet elegant, with the best mechanical switches in the universe (c'mon, aliens, show me whatcha got!) and what also makes it even prettier for me is the fact that Ireallyneedanewkeyboard.

I really love those headphones.

I will probably end up buying them if i dont win them

I hope I don't get banned immedeately, but I have to confess it was the first time I heard about Feenix. I'm fairely new in the serious PC busines with an upgrade to a decent system started just a few weeks ago and not nearly finished by now. I have to say these peripherals would match like a but on a bucket, as we say here in Switzerland ;) They just look friggin fabulous! 

Mached all witer so geils züg, gruess us de schwiiz (keep up the great work, greetings from Switzerland) 

would love the keyboard, need a new keyboard as my gifted madcatz one from 4 years ago is finally dead, surprised it actually lasted this long. 

Intel i7-4790 / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Windforce / MSI Z97-G45 / EVGA 600B Bronze / 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury / Kingston 120gb SSD / Western Digital Blue 1TB / NZXT H440 White 

Woud love to win cos im still on a dell keyboard! Thanks!

the headphones and the mouse will be a really nice upgrade compared to what i am currently using right now, will be waiting for the winner to be announced 

Autore is the best !!! The black silkscreened keycaps looks amazing  :o , kinda stealth  :ph34r: , will be pretty awesome with my build all black  B) , and it is mechanical  :D

i really like their Autore mechanical keyboard. i've got the feeling that every time i use it it becomes better, that i find something else that i like about it. but yeah it would be great to get my hands on the complete set.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

To be honest this is the first time i ever heard of Feenix, but their products look nice so I'm signing up for the giveaway.

Those keycaps on the keyboard tho. Damn they look sexy.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Feenix Aria Headset, because it has a good design.

My favorite one is the Feenix Aria headset because I really like the Japanese wood style and its my type of style.

Fenix keyboard looks awesome and super clean! I really want it, and would be an awesome anniversary gift for my birthday, i'm getting older at 17 of November. Hope i get lucky! :D Hugs from Brazil to Linus, Luke, Berkel and the entire crew, you are freaking awesome! 

I dont think i could choose just one, matching peripherals like this always look sexy.

That headset looks so cool. All I have is those apple ear buds and a pair of fake beats from Thailand that feel so tight it's like they're trying to implode your skull. Also a mechanical keyboard sounds cool. All I have is a cheap membrane one. Also, I have never owned a mouse mat, I'm not sure if they're useful or not because I can just use my desk and its cheaper but if they actually offer some kind of benefit then I would probably buy one.

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

Feenix Aria, 

Just because it looks fricking badass. 

I went to there site ad was most intrigued by the headphones and there claims, as i am sure alot of others where to. Because of this my favorite product is the headphones why i love it when audio companys try new things to brings use the best possible product, To me this shows they really want to make a product we the consumers will enjoy.

Ps. Loved the projector vid and i think there should be more android wars or something with everyone playing like at the end.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks very stylish. Its like being the person wearing the suit while everone else around you is wearing bright colored clothes with 20.000 leds on them.