Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would like to win because of that sic looking Autore Keyboard, damm that Mat black keyboard looks good.

I don't have a nice gaming keyboard and headset yet, so I would be very happy, if I got that awesome stuff!

I would Really like this ^-^. The Head set Is absolutely stunning and the wood looks so good. :wub:  

I LOVE how stealth that keyboard looks. Definitely my favorite. Very epic style.

Feenix Aria sounds hella cool!

My headset is old and falling apart, it would be nice if I got an upgrade.

My favorite is definitely the Autore keyboard.  Its sleek and simple.  Beautiful without needing a bunch of flashy LEDs.

I could really use a new headset, my Siberia V2's are in pretty bad condition from the three years of use I got out of them.

defiantly the mouse for me its not overly flashy while having a beautiful design plus my current mouse is starting to do things on its own. 

like scrolling when im shooting at someone in a competitive cs:go match....

That headset looks really awesome with that wooden finish!

As a college student who is always editing on his computer (Film major), I take my mice seriously. At least I would if I was granted a gaming grade mouse. The elegant and simple design of the FEENIX Nascita has definitely caught my attention and has definitely been granted to my wanted list for computer peripherals. My vote goes toward the FEENIX Nascita

Feenix makes awesome products and the quality is amazing and I think the headphones look awesome with that sleek pinewood finish!

I'm poor and I want new stuff. *Insert intelligent and well developed comment here*. Plz gibe me da win b0ss. Also that mouse-mat is awesome.

post-275802-0-33334700-1446665266.png

Omg thats one of the best looking keyboards iv seen, i would love to see it on my desk.

wooow those headphones, ME GUSTA.

i want one of those

Hey, I like the keyboard most because it's so sharp I hope I win and good luck for all.

The one I like the most is the headset, probably because it looks amazing and wood actually provides a better sound, and as a gamer and a musician, that's very important to me!

Headset is definitely my favourite out of the giveaway hands down 

I have never been lucky enough to use any of these products, although I think they look great. 

which do i like the most?

hard to say, i have never triet any of them, but i  really need an upgrade on all of my peripherals.

id say the keyboard, the company i got my current keyborard from, sent me one with the wrong switches, but offered me my money back, and to keep the keyboard so i kinda want some with browns, insteed of the blacks im using now. 

well, good day to y'all, and good luck.

Been eyeing off this amazing looking keyboard since it was released. And that hard pad ooo. You can see the attention to detail that they put in their products to make them unique and unlike any other. And to be honest in the high chance I don't win I might go out and purchase one myself.

Wow the products look nice and I am having a hard time deciding which one is the best since I don't have any peripherals worth mentioning other than a five dollar mouse. Overall I think that that the keyboard is the best since it has mechanical switches as well as the stealth like look.