Feenix Collection Giveaway

Wow nice giveaway ;D

I like the Headset the most because it is super cool looking and made out of wood I mean who has a headset made with wood parts ;D

keyboard looks sleek (but i already have a corsair rgb k70) so i'd have to go with the headset

These look amazing! I'm really looking forward to trying out some of these Feenix peripherals even if i dont win! But winning would be SWEET! 

Linus your crazy dude! 

Headphones, because I will look fabulous while whatching Linus Tech Tips!

I would like the dimora because it is the best mousepad on the market and provides swift movement of the mouse in gameplay and everyday work.

the headset cuz i like good sound quality

and do u guys ship international???

My favorite is the Feenix Aria Headset.  The wood gives it a very premium look.  

I like the dimora because of how slick it looks with the black glossy boarder. 

The Aria headset is beautifully crafted and several of my friends have commented on the sound quality being excellent.

I would like the dimora because it is the best mousepad on the market and provides swift movement of the mouse in gameplay and everyday work.

i love the feel of the keyboard the material that they use is just FAB. And the colours of the lights they use 

The products are awesome because they look so amazing! I really like the keyboard, it looks all black, but if you get closer it got that stealthy text on there. How cool!

my Favorite product is the Aria headset as  i am a major consumer in audio technology and was looking for a new set of vintage wood headphones, and with an  up to 26 KHz rating it would become a prize member of my collection. :)  :D  :o  ^_^

I really like those headphones because of the premium looks of the japanese wood. I'd love to try them.

Those headphones though :0

the headphones because those thangs look niiiiiiice

I would absolutely love to win the keyboard as it would be my first gaming keyboard and it would make a great addition to my setup, im currently using a wireless logitech keyboard currently.

Plus it would be a great win because it would sort of be an early birthday present since my birthday is on 22nd November (i know that doesnt matter but thought i would say it).

Hope i win!

BTW i loved the conference room video - i love all of the office/server videos!!

Stay Awesome

I personally really like the design of the mousepad.  It looks super sleek and the black colorway would fit well with any setup.  All of the other products are awesome as well, but the mousepad just sells for me.

That keyboard looks amazing, since I love Cherry MX Browns, but the headset looks even better with the beautiful sound chambers and ear pads.