Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the headset. The cans look huge in comparison to Linus' little head, which means they would probably fit my big head without looking like some medievil torture device.

The headphones... That Japanese Pinewood!

CPU: Intel i7 4790K Cooler: CM Nepton 140XL Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z97 RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red 1866MHz
SSD:
OCZ Arc 100 240GB GPU: MSi R9 390 Gaming 8GB Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) PSU: EVGA GS 650W OS: Windows 10 Pro

Alvie

The Feenix Aria is my favorite product - I really like the design of the headset with the Japanese Pine, a real point of difference and elegance.

First time poster here on LMG forums looking forward to posting more in the future though!

Really great channel and company!

Cheers! 

That Japanese pinewood on the headsets look sexy. I never win giveaways but i'm feeling Lucky.

The Aria Headset looks god damn amazing because of the Japanese Pinewood.

mmmm memory foam on those Aria headphones!!!

Case: Ncase M1 v4  Motherboard: ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac  Processor: Intel Core i7 4790  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D9L  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16gb (2 x 8gb) GPU: Asus GTX 970 DCMOC  SSD: Samsung 512gb 850 PRO  PSU: Silverstone ST45SF-G 450w  Monitor: Asus PB278Q   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-i  Mouse: Steel Series Rival 100 Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)

Feenix Aria Headset looks great with the Japanese pinewood. Love it :)  :)  :lol:  :lol:  

Hey Lmg :)

I NEED this as i have just completed my gaming PC and have purchased Fallout 4, please don't let me play Fallout 4 with a £11 mouse from Tesco's and a crummy membrane keyboard :D

And plus...I've always felt i was one with the art of Bushido...look it up and you'll get it ;)

I am really diggin the mousepad. Always loved solid mouse pads and the Dimora looks perfect.

The keyboard looks amazing! Iv always wanted a keyboard with cherry switches, to finally get away from my laptops keyboard would be amazing

- Love you LinusTechTips and Feenix

Just love the headphones, great looking, you can see the built quality!
The keyboard has that stealth look to it, amazing!
thanx FEENIX​​

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenix please

Thanks for organising the giveaway and for producing quality content.

I haven't used any of Feenixe's stuff yet, but the headset looks really nice and comfortable.

The headset is my favorite because of the nice wood finish and the sound quality.

Well the most I spent on a headset was about 10$, so I literally think this headset will blow my brains out. I really like the design, wood just looks good on anything, it gives it a greater feel of quality, and i bet it sounds better that way.

The headphone and keyboard looks amazing, the pine wood earcups and the stealth keyboard is unique!

Hope I win one of the items

oh yes. this looks fantastic, i would really like the mouse, it looks really elegant :D. but the keyboard looks also very nice, the shape reminds me of my brothers razer chroma keyboard. 

crossing my fingers!!! :D (for the mouse) czech republic luck lets goooo

The headset looks amazing and the keyboard does as well. Would love to win these!

Favorite probably has to be the Autore. I mean who doesn't love a good mechanical keyboard. Especially when it looks as sleek as this one.