Feenix Collection Giveaway

All of them look very professional and good to see cherry mx in their keyboard. I think the best looking of their products would have to be the Aria but what they "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." looks to be very true. Great to see good quality in something that also looks good.

Thank you Linus and Feenix and good luck everyone

I'm building a ew PC and this new periferals would go perfectly with it

:3

I've wanted a new mechanical keyboard since... times inmemorial

I've got my eye on the keyboard cause I am finally making the move to a mechanical keyboard, but want one that looks classy. 

Joined the forum after seeing it in your video. 

Thanks Linus Tech Tips and Feenix for the giveaway.

I would have to say that the keyboard is my favorite because it has a clean and simple design to it, very nice looking. Also, a good choice using MX brown switches. Thank you LMG and Feenix for doing this giveaway.

I would love to have these Feenix peripheral because it looks AWESOME.
Especially that Feenix Aria Headset O.o, and I would like to have a mechanical keyboard. 

Yes please, I need to change my Microsoft keyboard and mouse combo set to something more exquisite.

Dem Feenix Autore keyboard for sure. Brown switches FTW!

i really like the head phones and the Feenix logo goes really good with my Bitfenix case

I really like all of these peripherals, They all look amazing but if i had to pick one of them that was my favorite  it would have to be the mouse, It look's so comfortable to hold and really isn't overwhelming to look at like a lot of other gaming mouses these days but still has the performance and quality. All of these awesome peripherals would make my setup look even better  :D

Definitely love the Headset, wood headphones that look even more beautiful than Meze? Sign me up!

the keyboard, classy and professional, 

mouse and mousepad, they look great what else is there to say?

WANT ALL OF THEM

I would love to win this competition because I have just started to build my gaming setup. I have been watching linus for a while, which Is good because I might be building a custom pc soon. what I would love to win are the keyboard and mouse. mainly because they are the main things you need for a gaming computer, also because I will be playing for long periods of time the headset will be great aswell because of the cushioned ear cups. I would love to win this giveaway, so thank you linus for this opportunity. love your vids too man :)

I've never been partial to a mousepad before, but I'm feeling partial to that mousepad. Kind of beautiful. 

I like your product because you are doing this giveaway i cant saying anything else as i have never tried your product. So yea how about those headphones now ? :D

Mostly interested about headset becouse it's the only part of my gear i made myself and keeps braking andy month or two.

ME PLZ

My Rig: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I prefer the headset, it looks freaking crazy and i like the wood finish.

I also need a new keyboard upgrade and its just what i was looking for!

definitely most interested in the Cans. audio equipment that is affordable and still good can be a tricky mix. and if you make it a Headset, finding something that's good and not ridiculously expensive is practically impossible!

which makes investigating this area of the Industry important to want to do, but it's rather untenable for the average person to afford to do it.

and like Corsair, a simple, clean aesthetic design is a lot better than 'gamer bling'.

Steam - taiiat

Aria headset for sure. Looks really nice and elegant  :)

Honestly that headset would be my favorite to own just because of the uniqueness of it and overall design. I think using something like Japanese pinewood in a product is something different and I can appreciate the quality. Thank you FEENIX for this awesome giveaway!! It's always nice to see companies giving back to the community.

Love that keyboard because of the overall stealth look and the appealing silk screened keycaps.  ;)

i would love to see those headphones on my pretty lonely headphone rack but omg they all look soooo good wish i could have them all it would be the first peice of pro gear i have apart from my pc

Feenix Autore Keyboard is my favourite among all products. Simplicity design yet high quality keyboard had attracted me!

I would love the Autore keyboard! I'm currently using an old AZERTY Belgian (European) Logitech keyboard from my uncle, which honestly has been the best way as a kid to learn QWERTY blindfolded! It's quite old so an upgrade would be very welcome! :P

The Autore looks great with it's minimalist approach to it's look while also looking durable enough for long term use.