Feenix Collection Giveaway

FEENIX AUTORE KEYBOARD, why? Because i'm building my pc on chrismas, and i need a keyboard. ;3 :3 

The Aria headphones look awesome, the memory foam ear cushions could really save my ears from some of the pain that normal over the ear headphones cushions give me the way they sit on my ears. They also look like a styling product with a stellar design with the handcrafting adding a personal touch to it.

They all look great! But the headset in particular is especially very aesthetically pleasing. Big and round and... You get it.

The Chocolate Covered Computer

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.0GHz l GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI FTW MOBO: ASUS x99 Deluxe LGA 2011-v3 l RAM: 16GB RipJaws 4 DDR4 @ 2400MHz l SSD: Intel 730 Series 240GB l HDD: Seagate 2TB SSHD, 2TB HDD 1TB HDD, 3TB HDD l PSU: EVGA Supernova 1200P2 l Cooler: Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler l Case: Corsair Carbide Series 540 Air ATX Cube Case l Monitor: LG Flatron E2711

l Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition l Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Edition l Headset: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 Chroma Gaming Headset

My favorite gotta be those headphones. They look very comfortable and I love the wood finish. Would love to actually wear them :D

I personally like the headset because the finish of the japanese wood looks really nice, and the quality just looks top notch. 

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

The Aria is definitely my favourite product, the cushions on the earcups look super comfy and the wood acoustic chamber looks super cool! Just built a new comp, need new peripherals to go with it hehe :P

I love the Autore keyboard so slick and nice ;) great design! Thanks LTT forums for the giveway and ofc thanks Feenix

My favorite item is the headset because I need a new headset and mouse

All of the products appeal to me,but the Phoenix autore keyboard, is one which I love, being a thirteen year old, I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard, but my parents never let me buy one, but the autores design and the colour is the one which I find myself attracted to, even if I cannot win anything, I would just like to convey this to them.

I love the Feenix Aria Headset because the pine wood finish just looks so great! The cushions are a plus too!

I'm a real fan of a minimalistic, monochromatic, clean design so for me it has to be the keyboard.

However the other peripherals are beautiful, complement each other, sharing that same feel and work well together.

Well I don't know alot about feenix, but damn those peripherals looks great. Plus I desperately need a better headphone and keyboard.

But really though those headphones are siiiick.

i really love the Feenix design

i love the headset especially, the keyboard has a clean look to it which i love 

the mouse is personally my favorite, i tried the mouse at my friend's house and its amazingly comfortable.

i hope to win this and switch my bad setup

i think the Feenix Aria Headset is the best because I listen to a lot of music and nothing is better then sitting down with a good headset and listening to your favorite songs

gibe gibe gibe

the keyboard looks slick :D

The Aria genuinely looks awesome, and I'm a big fan of stealth keyboards as well.

That keyboard looks amazing! Does it have any Multimedia keys?

I think the Fenix collection would add an exceptional flare to any computer setup.

The enthusiast in me likes the high quality performance of their products. The professional in me appreciates the elegant design.

The Nascita mouse is probably my favorite however. I think it looks really sleek, and the driverless design is a huge plus in my book.

Definitely some good looking stuff. I have been in the market for a pair of gaming headphones and I think these would be perfect!

The Feenix Auria headset looks amazing. I like how it has a wood trim! Would def be sporting these if possible!

Good luck to everyone :P but I hope I win! haha