Feenix Collection Giveaway

Ohhhhh... i really like the mouse pad..... a really weird choice i know but ive never had the pleasure of a huge mouse pad and it looks sooo nice in matte black.

Not a brand I see here much but they look awesome.

Would love the headset, Big fan of the wood look and would really suit my wooden gaming computer case with my Pine tree desk and Lockwood style gaming room.

The mouse pad looks better than any other I've seen. It looks professional, large, and not gimmicky in the slightest. Something I've been looking for in a mouse pad in a long time. The keyboard also looks absolutely top notch quality, like a Das keyboard except somehow sexier. :o

I really like the headphones. The pinewood look is very interesting in my opinion. 

Seems like a cool giveaway and I'd like to win, but good luck to all. 

I personally like the look of the headset.  It has a very modern simplistic look to it that just screams high end.  I really like the look of the wood ear cups.  So pick me so I can enjoy your products.

All of that stuff looks awesome, but I think the headphones are my favorite.  I really like the look and the way they did the cable.  It looks like they'd be super easy to repair, and I like the style of the mic.

That keyboard is the best.  Black on black just looks sick!

Personally, the item that I like best is the headset, it looks great, from what I have heard sounds great, and is decently comfortable. Furthermore, with the design of the Japanese wood on the side it has a feel that seems to scream high end and professionally crafted.

This is awesome if i was linus i would keep them all to myself but linus is a way better guy than me but thanks for doing this!

I like how non-gamery those look. I think the market has become obsessed with slapping RGB LEDs on things and saying "Look, it's for gamers!" These look great without being tacky and they just look really nice.

that mouse looks great!   looks awesome, should fit in my palm great with it's shape, and the specs are solid!

i like the headset most, the wood material look so nice

I like the Autore, it is nice and sleek, my only complaint is no super black, or green switch option. I would love to win, may not happen, but would be nice.

Nothing to see here, move along

My favorite product, has to be the headset (probably the same for most users dunno haven't looked at other comments yet), absolutely love the look of the Japanese pine wood, combined with the silver/black materials that makeup the rest of the headset.

Processor:Intel i7 5930k,     Motherboard:Gigabyte X99-UD4,     RAM:32GB ddr4,     GPU:2x GTX 770 SC,     Case:Corsair 780t,     Storage:2TB hard drive, 120GB SSD, 1GB external hard drive,

Power supply:cooler master v750 semi-modular,     Monitors:2x Philips 23" 1920x1080,     Cooling:XSPC raystorm water cooled CPU, 6 coolermaster jetflo 120mm fans.

The Autore Keyboard! it is just so elegant!... actually all of the items are, and there's only a few times in life were you can say a mousepad is elegant! well done Feenix!

I could REALLY use that mouse and keyboard. Currently using an old WoW-Cataclysm Steelseries Keyshift keyboard, the whole keyshift deal is nice but its not ranking up to the speeds that I want, and I'm currently using a German engineered gaming mouse I got on Amazon for $20 since my last one had leaked battery acid in it. Also, my mouse, why'll wired, will occasionally freeze out and I have to replug it in to another port in order for it to work. Being that I still raid/PvP in WoW it would be nice to have myself a new upgrade, and I dont see myself buying any peripherals in the near future why'll I'm saving money for college. :)

Beautiful, quality products of amazing detail and comfort is what everyone desires!

Having these fantastic products would truly make my PC experience something else! 

Thanks for what you guys do, thanks for this opportunity.

Cheers, from Australia, 
Alex.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard! Because it's elegant and to quote Feenix, "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful."

Hey Linus and Feenix!

The Pimp my Projector Room video was great and the final product turned out awesome. I'd really like win the giveaway because the Aria headset is an absolutely beautiful headset that I would love to own. The wood trim and chamber looks awesome and I'm sure produce a great sound. Thanks for the video and giveaway!

I love the keyboard the most because the switches are sweeeet!  Also, the mouse pad is a close runner up, just due to sheer style points.  It's like the stealth bomber of mouse pads!

That keyboard tho.. HOT DAMN! I have personally never used MX browns extensively but at a local store I tried them out and it so nice. Definitely better than my old membrane that I got for free from where my dad works.

As a musician, I personally like the Aria headphones because it sounds and looks great. Thumbs up to feenix for making this awesome headphones.