Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the design they went for their peripherals.They look sleek, elegant yet simple. B)

Well the Nascita looks epic and are therefore my favorite!

So give me one;)

Love the headset! I like headset with a large cushion, just makes the experience much comfortable and durable.

Hey LMG and Feenix, My favorite has to be the keyboard, It looks really slick with that almost stealth look. Thanks

The nascita mouse looks really nice. I might buy one if I don't win haha.

Without having used any of their products I would have to say the Aria is the most gorgeous looking headset I have seen. Would be a massive step up from my razer headset....

I like the mousse because I love the shape and the colors (black and white are my favorite colors)

Wow, all those... look beautiful!  The designs are very modern and provide a high-class feeling.

I will say that the headset look amazing, and even provides an aura grandness. The keyboard provides a minimalistic look which is fantastic since most manufactures tend to go overboard with bling. 

Overall nice job in developing the products Feenix, they all look beautiful and well though out.

Omg i would love love love to be picked!!! :o

Had one of their headsets a while ago and it was awesome! Great sound and outstanding looks.

Never ever have i heard bad things about feenixs producrs

Please let me enjoy pure perfection once more

Their head set looks really  nice, would love to win one along with the other peripherals. :)

i like the aria headphones because the wooden details but i would like the mouse the most because it has a very nice design and looks very comfortable

I'd really like to have the mouse, my mouse wheel is broken..

Hope for the best!

they all look good but if I had to choose, the mouse is the best looking of all             

Cmon! That Aria headset is SICK! It looks carzy STURDY! Well, clearly my favourite since it is probably the only headset that can resist my 'professional' handeling. Hope I win so I can see if it survives more than 3 months with me hahaha.

I'd have to say that the Feenix Nascita is probably one of the most important of the four items considering the mouse's one of the most important peripherals and it should be a quality piece of kit.

Wow, the headphones are vewy vewy noice.

I like the Autore Keyboard because of the looks and the Nascita mouse also because of that. Looks really special und elegant, and quite difficult to get here in austria

I love the headphones because Aria is the epitome of masterful workmanship and beauty, if they sound as good as they look I won't leave my ears. The Autore will be a great companion on the long coding nights. Nascita and Dimora will be put to good use replacing my old companion the X7.

My favorite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding.  Though the keyboard is also really nice with its stylish, clean look. I would love to win. Thanks a lot Feenix and Linus.

make me the winner so i can smear it in my friends faces MWAHHAHA