Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love cherry MX Brown switches too, sign me up for the Keyboard please!!!!

All the products look awesome! Personally like the headphones. Its like a piece of modern art

My favorite is the Dimora mousepad by far. I've really struggled to find a good mousepad and a rigid one like that is just what I need for my setup!

I actually love the one that was in the link the most because of the Japanese pine wood construction of the ear cups and also because their logo looks badass on the earcups. Hope to win these, sennheiser's recently broke and I need an new headset. If I dont win congrts to the lucky 3 that are getting a great product

I'd like to win the draw above all by the keyboard and mouse are great! :D

The headphones look nice, I have had many very painful headsets which have bad padding or flat on-ear designs. I am in need of a mousepad as well, I am currently using a flat cardboard box top because the feet of my mouse have been nearly destroyed by the desk. I am more into 20+ button mice though, very useful to have a bunch of side buttons. I have never tried brown MX key switches before, but my keyboard right now has red ones. I have a Corsair k95 Vengeance and have been disappointed by it. Half of the backlights are dead, it is very heavy, and I don't use the 18 macro keys at all now that I have G600 mouse. Not to mention the keys sometimes stick after I spilled beer on it... hmmm I disassembled and reassembled it in an attempt to clean it that same night, I wonder if that has something to do with it?

The headset is my favorite because of the sleek design.

they look amazing, need to upgrade from my wireless keyboard :P

The Keyboard is my favorite. Its not to funky simply black and elegant. Even if Im not one of the winners ill probably consider buying that keyboard!

Okay, Okay. I want to enter the giveaway, I mean c'mon those headphones look NICE, but my personal favorite is the mouse pad. 

I would have to say the headset looks the most enticing.

If they sound as goo as they look, I am in.

This post is my one-in-a-million-chance... no... my chance that can only be described with imaginary numbers... of winning.

Honestly the mousepad has to be my personal fav. I can not say anything about the keyboard, mouse, or headphones as I have not tested them and that is what is really important for those products.

The mousepad looks very very very professional, you could drop this into any workplace and it would make you look more important just by sitting there. Rarely do you see a mousepad that just from the first glance looks like it could worth 4x its price.

I think that my favourite would be the headphones because I could listen to croaky Linus voice in beautiful HD sound

Feenix Autore Keyboard looks awesome! I just might have to buy that.. If i'm not one of the lucky three. 

Thanks for the really nice giveaway.

That mouse pad and Headset looks Badas* 

Thanks FEENIX for the awesome giveaway.

I like the keyboard everything looks nicely spaced and smooth

All of ther products

but I realy like the mouse because its just look amazing and elegant.

My friend has those headphones and they are the most comfortable headphones I have ever tried. But sadly I can't afford them. This is my chance to get those beauties.