Feenix Collection Giveaway

:D they all look so pretty! I'd love the Aria headset because my headset is starting to break and cut sound sometimes! I'd also love the Dimora mousepad because my mouse picks up dust and makes my desk dirty after I've cleaned it.

My favorite Feenix product would be the Aria headset. The Japanese pinewood looks amazing and I love the fact that it has memory foam cushioning. I've yet to hear the way it sounds but the reviews that I've seen all seem to be positive.

I would say that the Autore keyboard would be one of my favorites as well. There's the clean look and I think it's interesting that they use a gold metal plate on the inside. In terms of durability, it'd be great but now you can say "my keyboard is gold."  :P  

These items looks very luxury and headsets looks very confortable....And I need them

In answer to the giveaway question. Well where do I begin, all these products have sparked my interest in the manufacture with their professional, slick designs (Hats off to the designers). 

All of these products are amazing peaces of engineering, and I would even go as far as saying peaces of art to fill the modern day mans home or man cave. But one must climb to the top and oh its a hard desistion to make but so far my love has fallen onto the Autore. 

The Autore just proves that when done right great things can be achieved! 
Im blown away by perfect selection of colors and Matt finish to the overall product allowing for a stunning peace of work to be sitting on someones desk. While the colors may look stunning the shape also matches this level of attention by being designed to be perfectly comfortable during long hours of use with an amazing designed curve from bottom to top allowing both left and right hand to move swiftly across the keyboard. For someone like myself who works from a desk and games from a desk a comfortable keyboard is essential to prevent cramp or other boring hand problems. 

Then to top it all of this keyboard will allow for faster typing, faster double taps and minimal fatigue, all the most important things for someone like myself or other gamers out there.  To also mention, I love gaming but I do prefer a lightly more professional looking items so these designs match the look I just absolutely love!

Regards

Killian

My favorite is the Feenix Aria. Because it's very good looking and looks like it is very good quality.

Thats one sexy smexy headset they have.. Really love the wood on the ear cups. And a huge plus that the products they make doesnt look like "gamer" gear but rather look damn sleek and classy.

Honestly all of your products are so amazing. Though those headphones ... SO BEAUTIFUL. I love the wood and look  of them, but the frequency response of those headphones are killer along with the acoustics with the wood. SO GOOD. Would help so much while doing sound at live shows.  :)

Keyboard! Looking for a mechanical keyboard for a very long time, would be great!

That headset looks awesome. I can tell that Feenix produces only top quality products. I also really like the mousepad. The glossy sides are great, and I've never had a solid mousepad before.

The Feenix Aria Headset is definitely my favourite. I really like the wood look. It gives a nice accent and feel to the headset.

I really like the look of that keyboard, the key caps are super sleek!

Not sure how wood affects acoustics but ill give it a try.

Thanks for the giveaway.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I´d go with the headphones because of their unique looks :)

The design quality on all of the FEENIX products are exceptional! they combine elegance, style, and functionality in the best way possible. These products have their own unique spin on a classic design.

The Autore keyboard is my favourite of the devices with the Aria headset coming in at a very close second.

The reason I picked the Autore over the other fantastic peripherals is the fact that even with a more minimalist design, this keyboard is the perfect fit for both an office setting as well as sitting next to a gaming set-up. The aluminum finish fits in with both black finish and silver finish monitors and provides an excellent contrast with its gold plating. Adding in the functionality of MX Browns just puts this keyboard over the top in terms of quality and I would love nothing more than to have the feel of those keys under my fingertips!

The Aria on the other hand had an amazing visual appeal with the Japanese Pine wood acoustic chamber! It gives both the sound quality one would expect of such a high grade product, as well as a great level of fashion appeal with the contrast between the wood and aluminum casing.

As someone who is a sucker for good looking products I am glad that now I have found something not only which looks incredible, but also doesn't force me to give up the quality I am looking for in my products!

I'd have to say, all of it. Reason, because its so damn cool. Now I can't tell you my favorite one, because I have yet to simply use it. The Keyboard is MX Browns... My Favorite. The headphones have Japanese Pine wood... I just can't get over that. 

I like the Aria headset because of that wood finish that match my current desk that I am using. 

As far as I'm aware wood doesn't do much for a sound chamber except for better reverberation. But those headphones are sooo sexy. I want a pair soo bad now. Good luck to everyone else for this awesome giveaway.

I love the fealing you get when pressing those cherry mx brown <3