Just my 200R

really nice :D awesome sleeveing

Thanks a bunch!

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

That's one beautiful build you got there, mate! Love the color scheme, and the carbon fiber adds a very subtle yet effective touch. Awesome! :) 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

That's one beautiful build you got there, mate! Love the color scheme, and the carbon fiber adds a very subtle yet effective touch. Awesome! :)

Thank you, mate! I do really like the carbon fibre look myself. Makes it look more "cooler" :P

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

it's in the middle of the card because they 'needed' the plastic extension,so they can't put it on the end of the card,or on the side,at the end of the card.

There is no penis extension on that card if that is what you are saying.

It took me awhile to find the rad because you wrapped too even though the tubes lead to it.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

It took me awhile to find the rad because you wrapped too even though the tubes lead to it.

What do you mean? Haha, I poorly wrapped that part because I was so lazy :P

What do you mean? Haha, I poorly wrapped that part because I was so lazy :P

I saw the tubes leading to the rad but I was like "where is the rad?!(because it was wrapped) and I had to search for a good minute or two to realize that it was wrapped. :P

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I saw the tubes leading to the rad but I was like "where is the rad?!(because it was wrapped) and I had to search for a good minute or two to realize that it was wrapped. :P

Ohhhh, lol. Fair enough! Even if it was a bit obvious ... :P

That is one nice looking build you got there. I don't see well done black and blue very often so it's nice to have come across this one.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

That looks very amazing, especially considering it's in a budget case, love the descriptions too :lol:.

Nice cable sleeving your build is awesome

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

That is one nice looking build you got there. I don't see well done black and blue very often so it's nice to have come across this one.

Thanks! Really good to know that, haha. Glad you liked it.

That looks very amazing, especially considering it's in a budget case, love the descriptions too :lol:.

If only I had monies for a better case! But thank you :D

Nice cable sleeving your build is awesome

Thanks, mate!

Love how this builds components were obviously gathered over time.

Love how this builds components were obviously gathered over time.

Haha, I'm a bloody student. I can't shoot like $2000 at one time for a system!

Haha, I'm a bloody student. I can't shoot like $2000 at one time for a system!

Me too, though my comp is a gift for finishing the HSC and getting into uni. i7 2600k forever though!

Me too, though my comp is a gift for finishing the HSC and getting into uni. i7 2600k forever though!

Oh, lucky you. Hopefully a high-end system for your high marks? ;) I'll be holding on to this baby until she breaks down me!

What did you say was dodgy ? What's that about not being a perfectionist? :lol:   WHAT, DAT SLEEVING tho!

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

What did you say was dodgy ? What's that about not being a perfectionist? :lol:   WHAT, DAT SLEEVING tho!

The vinyl wrapping's dodgy. You can easily spot flaws but I was so lazy. People usually use heat guns or hair dryers, I just stuck it on to get it over with :P But I did take some time with the sleeving! Thanks for the comment :D

A great looking build, show's you don't need a expensive case to have a good looking build!

A great looking build, show's you don't need a expensive case to have a good looking build!

Thanks, bud! What you say is definitely true, but I wouldn't mind a more better case :P

........Amazing.....Great job!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

........Amazing.....Great job!

Thank you! :)

Amazing Rig! Did you have any problems running a 2600K in a Z77 board? Thinking of swapping out my Z68

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

Amazing Rig! Did you have any problems running a 2600K in a Z77 board? Thinking of swapping out my Z68

Thanks! Um, I actually moved away from a Z68 because it was pretty low-end and had a bad VRM. I don't see any problems with my current board. Managed to get a better overclock because of a better VRM. But unless your current board's overclocking fine, I don't really see a reason to upgrade. Up to you though, but faced no problems if that's all you really wanted to know :)

Oh, lucky you. Hopefully a high-end system for your high marks? ;) I'll be holding on to this baby until she breaks down me!

Well high end for me: i7 2600k, 8GB 1600MHz , Z68XP-UD3R, LG blu ray combo, CMII 690, CM 612PWM, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, HX850W and a 570GTX.

Miss all the random crashes i had with my old pentium dual core HP.