Just my 200R

So I've recently been able to build my own computer after saving some cash and buying some second-hand stuff components off my friend. Manage to save some good dollars since he's such a good buddy, haha. Didn't really take pictures during the building process because I was too excited. I just wanted to put everything together so I could quickly get back to gaming.

Bought an acrylic sheet and some carbon-fibre pattern vinyl wrap just to make things look more "cool". I know I did a dodgy job but it doesn't really bother me. I'm not much of a perfectionist. It looks good enough for my eyes. Besides, the 200R has no window! Alas, it's what on the inside that counts (what I also say to tolerate my girlfriend).

I'll probably look into modding the side panel to fit an acrylic window, but I'd have to mod the front so I can get reasonable airflow (Oh, the effort one must put in). Thinking about removing the entire drive cage and mounting my hard drives onto the bottom of the case; along with some vibration-dampening foam of course. Might buy some U-channel molding to make the routing holes a bit more cleaner and professional. And probably throw in another 760 because I love me the dual graphics card look (won't be for a while because I'm so poor -cries-).

Anyway, try to enjoy the few photographs I've included. In case you don't know what they are of, I've included captions.

Also, I'm painting the colour of my walls to charcoal soon so don't be hating on the current yellowy goodness. I actually just used my awesome photo editing skills to change the colours of the wall to a greyish colour. Yellow just ruined everything! Seems like the only colours that exist in the photos is like black, grey, white and blue.

Specifications:

Processor: Intel i7-2600K (4.5 Ghz)

CPU cooler: Corsair H70

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator 1866Mhz

Solid-state drive: Samsung 840 120GB

Hard drive: Western Digital Blue 1TB

Graphics card: EVGA GTX 760 Superclocked ACX

Power supply: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W

Case: Corsair 200R

qik1377709253c.png

I don't know why this is on an angle. I suck at photography. This shows most of the insides of my baby. You can see the black and blue intestines. Also, you can see little trapped spiders breeding (not air bubbles, trust me) inside the right panel. Sorry if you are disturbed from this disturbing image.

jef1377709403v.png

Closer look into the insides. This picture has no purpose but to make things look bigger. By taking the photograph at a low angle, the computer looks more powerful and dominant. This is also used in movies. The more you know.

udj1376925459e.png

This is a picture of my memory. It is four sticks of memory. It says Kingston on it. It also says HyperX Predator in a different font. It looks cool. It is also blue but with a big black X-shape on it. The heatsink is also very tall.

yke1377709443p.png

This says Gigabyte. The shadow above it symbolises south bridge's loneliness in the world. However, light can be identified which represents that there is hope if you believe in yourself. You go, south bridge.

yke1377709586m.png

This is a close up of a graphics card. It says GEFORCE (LITTLE R IN A CIRCLE) GTX 760. The black and blue intestines are attached to it as they provide glucose which the graphics card uses as a fuel source. The human body also operates this way. When's the last time you replaced the graphics card in your body?

yke1377709653k.png

New photograph - some people asked for a better shot of the graphics card and the shitty backplate I made, lol. There you go, you silly hoes. (Love all my hoes though).

qik1377709677f.png

New photograph - even closer look at it. Trust me, it makes the card go faster. Why do you think they use carbon fibre on performance cars? The lighter the card, the quicker!

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

This is awesome, did you do the sleeving yourself. Also I hate where the power things are on the 760, like why put it in the middle of the card Nvidia

This looks so cool. Colors match perfectly... And DAT SLEEVING.

Ooooo aahhhh. That looks really nice

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

Personally I don't really like that tint of blue, but it's very nice and clean otherwise. That blue is one reason I don't have a side windows on my system, because my entire motherboard is that color. :(

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Great build ! Great sleeving!

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

great build I love the little comments with each photo its a nice touch :p

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

You forgot to put how much Ram you have on the specs list. Great looks!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

No way it eyegasm 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

SWEET! Looks amazing :P

Thanks, buddy! :)

This is awesome, did you do the sleeving yourself. Also I hate where the power things are on the 760, like why put it in the middle of the card Nvidia

Thanks! And yeah, but I had my friend help me out since it would've taken forever (time I didn't want to waste!). He also taught me how to do it heatshrinkless. And I hate that as well, but what can you do.

This looks so cool. Colors match perfectly... And DAT SLEEVING.

Yeah, I like me some black and blue. Thanks! :D

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Thats quite awesome, can we see more of the carbon stuff.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Personally I don't really like that tint of blue, but it's very nice and clean otherwise. That blue is one reason I don't have a side windows on my system, because my entire motherboard is that color. :(

I don't like the blue on the motherboard or my ram (they're a bit dark), but I like the sleeving and the corsair fans though. Just googled your motherboard and I feel sorry for you, haha :P

Thats quite awesome, can we see more of the carbon stuff.

Cheers. What do you mean? 

You forgot to put how much Ram you have on the specs list. Great looks!

Oh yeah, thanks for that! :D

This looks fantasttic, i really like the cable sleeving and the overall colour scheme. Nice touch with the carbon vinyl as well

I don't like the blue on the motherboard or my ram (they're a bit dark), but I like the sleeving and the corsair fans though. Just googled your motherboard and I feel sorry for you, haha :P

Cheers. What do you mean? 

Oh yeah, thanks for that! :D

more photos of the exterior part of the case, i wanna see more of that coating you put on the case.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This looks fantasttic, i really like the cable sleeving and the overall colour scheme. Nice touch with the carbon vinyl as well

Thanks a lot, mate!

more photos of the exterior part of the case, i wanna see more of that coating you put on the case.

Sorry, I didn't wrap the exterior of the case. Only the interior of the components and also two pieces of acrylic sheets; one as a "backplate" and one that covers the drive bays.

This looks great! 

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel Core i7-3820 | Gigabyte X79-UP4 | Swiftech H220 | 16GB G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1866 | EVGA GTX 780 SC | Crucial M4 128GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB | 5x Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP15 | Corsair AX750

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/12550-my-r4/'>My R4

I really like the cable runs

Thanks :) Wish the cables fort he graphics card didn't have to go through the middle though.

This looks great! 

Thank you, man :)

I love the your discriptions of the photos man. I can't believe I thought the R series was for cheap noobs like me, I was wrong.....

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

I love the your discriptions of the photos man. I can't believe I thought the R series was for cheap noobs like me, I was wrong.....

Haha, thanks. Well, it is a budget series. I was looking to save money, practicability and a sleek look. Serves its purpose well ;D

it's in the middle of the card because they 'needed' the plastic extension,so they can't put it on the end of the card,or on the side,at the end of the card.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

It looks awesome i envy your clean color skeme, and its a awesome bulid and im going to bulid a pc for my friend with the same case :)

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

It looks awesome i envy your clean color skeme, and its a awesome bulid and im going to bulid a pc for my friend with the same case :)

Thanks, mate. I really like the colour scheme myself :P It's really easy case to build in. Looks real clean for a budget case too.