Just my 200R

Well high end for me: i7 2600k, 8GB 1600MHz , Z68XP-UD3R, LG blu ray combo, CMII 690, CM 612PWM, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, HX850W and a 570GTX.

Miss all the random crashes i had with my old pentium dual core HP.

Not bad at all, mate. Definitely would run things very well. Going to assume you graduated a couple years back though from analysing the system. Damn, from a Pentium dual core straight to an i7 quad core. Must've been a happy student :D

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Not bad at all, mate. Definitely would run things very well. Going to assume you graduated a couple years back though from analysing the system. Damn, from a Pentium dual core straight to an i7 quad core. Must've been a happy student :D

Yup getting near two years. I had an even longer upgrade prior from a really old circa 2000 HP, 20GB hard drive xD. This difference is enormous, i only wish i could play Majesty on it without it accelerating to super human speed.

Yup getting near two years. I had an even longer upgrade prior from a really old circa 2000 HP, 20GB hard drive xD. This difference is enormous, i only wish i could play Majesty on it without it accelerating to super human speed.

Hahaha, not that bad. Computers were expensive as back then.I have no idea what that is. Must be some pretty old game that requires nothing to run :L

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

the 200r is a great case its even better with a nice build in it. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

the 200r is a great case its even better with a nice build in it. 

Yeah, nothing wrong with it for a budget case. Does the job really well. Would've been better if it was a bit taller because it has low compatibility when it comes to 240mm AIO coolers like the H100i. You'd think you could fit a Corsair product in a Corsair product but you can't! :'(

Looks amazing man! :D

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Yeah, nothing wrong with it for a budget case. Does the job really well. Would've been better if it was a bit taller because it has low compatibility when it comes to 240mm AIO coolers like the H100i. You'd think you could fit a Corsair product in a Corsair product but you can't! :'(

with a bit of modding you can fit a 360 rad in the front  :P that's much better than a h100 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Looks amazing man! :D

Thank you, matey :)

with a bit of modding you can fit a 360 rad in the front  :P that's much better than a h100 

Yeah, I've seen the videos but then I'd have to spend money on like a rotary tool and that shit ain't cheap! :(

Very clean system, I like it! Altough, I would've stayed away from the carbon look, that's not really my thing.

Thanks, bud! I really like the carbon look though. Gives it a bit of personality :P

Super tidy, very well done :)

Thank you! Can't stand messy cables ;)

Despite some older components and a more budget case this is a clean and beautiful build. The colour scheme inside your build is fantastic.

Haha, I know but they still do a really good job :P I'm so poor. Screw being a student.

Nice job. Especially like the sleeving

Thanks, mate! Sleeving job took me foreverrrrrrrrrrr so thank you.

Hahaha, not that bad. Computers were expensive as back then.I have no idea what that is. Must be some pretty old game that requires nothing to run :L

1998, it's a timeless game though and since it was top down it's aged very well.

amazing, the first carbon fibre pc ive seen in a while

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

fuck. when i see builds like these and compare them to my build, i get sad. EVERBODYS BUILDS LOOKS SO NICE!!!! mine is just a little shit compare to yours!! beautiful!!!  ^_^

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking

1998, it's a timeless game though and since it was top down it's aged very well.

I looked it up and tried out Majesty Gold HD. I hope that's the franchise you're talking about. I like it.

fuck. when i see builds like these and compare them to my build, i get sad. EVERBODYS BUILDS LOOKS SO NICE!!!! mine is just a little shit compare to yours!! beautiful!!!  ^_^

Whaaaat? Look at your specs! Turn that baby into a black and orange beast! My second favourite colour theme. But thanks, mate!

amazing, the first carbon fibre pc ive seen in a while

Thanks, bud. Adds a nice touch to it, no? :P