AC Syndicate or halo 5

ImRyan

Get both.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

AC Syndicate is basically the same thing as every other AC game ever.....

Halo is pretty similar with a few new concepts.....

Halo was my childhood, so I would choose Halo.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Halo

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

AC Syndicate is basically the same thing as every other AC game ever.....

Halo is pretty similar with a few new concepts.....

Halo was my childhood, so I would choose Halo.

Halo

You can't play split screen co-op anymore. there isn't any form of split screen anymore. my roomate and i split the cost last night and were devastated.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Get neither.

The story in Halo 5 is apparently the worst ever in the series.

AC Syndicate has you working for Karl Marx. So ya...

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

Halo 5 is awesome as far as Iv'e played so far.

Everything iv'e heard says Syndicate is basically Unity.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Get neither.

The story in Halo 5 is apparently the worst ever in the series.

AC Syndicate has you working for Karl Marx. So ya...

Have you even played Halo 5?

if not you have no right to comment.

I don't have an XBOne but if I did I probably wouldn't be getting either. I'm tired of Assassin's Creed and I'm not particularly interested in Halo. But I would definitely be getting Tomb Raider because the previous one was fantastic. You guys get it first, I'd be all over that.

But it's all very subjective so get whatever you're more interested in.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Halo 5 for sure. I'm about 10-12 hours into both. (Really enjoying both of the games)

They are totally different though, so you should be able to see which one interests you more.

Everything iv'e heard says Syndicate is basically Unity.

Its not, I'd compare it more to AC2 & the other Ezio spin offs. Syndicate isn't buggy at all for me on my play either.

Lets face it Unity was a failure, I can't say the same about Syndicate though, very good game.