What to get with $100?

megadarkwood

I have got $100 to blow.

What should I get? 

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

new keyboard or mouse?

Depends on which you have already

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

PC specs? some games, humble bundle, buy me one, giveaway to the forums. hahaha  :lol:

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

A good headset/headphones (you can pay part of it with the 100$, depending on what you want) , SSD if you don't have one, mechanical keyboard or gaming mouse, save for the future, 100 99c cheeseburgers ;)

What do you have so far?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Save your money until you actually have a need for something.

This

A good headset/headphones (you can pay part of it with the 100$, depending on what you want) , SSD if you don't have one, mechanical keyboard or gaming mouse, save for the future, 100 99c cheeseburgers ;)

actually 101 99c cheeseburgers + cholesterol

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Games, headset, soundcard, peripherals 

I'd recommend paying more than $100 for a headset, unless you're going to get a used one.

Newegg has H100i's on sale right now. If you don't have one of those yet you could pick one up for about $95.

FX 8150 @ 4.0 GHz, MSI Radeon 7850 OC Edition, 2 x 4 gigs of GSkill Sniper ddr3 at 2133 MHz, two 120 gig Kingston HyperX 3K ssds, Crosshair V Formula, Antec High Current Gamer 620 watt psu, all wrapped up inside a Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker.

I'd recommend paying more than $100 for a headset, unless you're going to get a used one.

Siberia V2, under 100$ great headset

Save it and wait something like Xmas or releases of new hardware soo there will be lower price on "older stuff" and buy it for 25-50% off the price. I did and i got 2600k (used of course) for 70 bucks 2 days after Haswell release.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

100 cheeseburgers.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

America fuck yeah!

Hell yeah 

Emily-Ratajkowski-and%C2%A0Sara-Underwoo

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Hell yeah 

Emily-Ratajkowski-and%C2%A0Sara-Underwoo

Those girls after 100 cheeseburgers

QconfA_081007.jpg

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!